Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you been playing other games during this time that we haven't heard news about the KH series?

Have you been playing other games during this time that we haven't heard news about the KH series?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been playing other games during this time that we haven't heard news about the KH series?

• Yup, of course! KH is great, but it's not the only game I play.
    • Yeah, but only one or two. I'm still waiting for news!
    • Nope. Actually, I've been replaying past KH games.
    • Nah... Since KH is pretty much the only game I play nowadays, there's not much to do while there are no news about it.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I have been playing a lot of games mostly Persona 3 (for my let's play) and Persona 4 and Persona 4 Arena mostly a lot of Persona hype but I've been playing other games a little Minecraft and some Kingdom Hearts still

Yep, I mean, I gotta do something that keeps me busy until new KH news...

I've been playing Conception II, Animal Crossing, and the Final Fantasy X and X-2 remakes, and some Pokemon here and there.

I played Kingdom Hearts once since November,so I haven't played KH in a while.I've been busy with other games and school since November

If you know me, then by now you've picked up on how easily I bring Sonic into a conversation so...yeah, I'm pretty sure my vote speaks for itself about what I'm playing while I wait (doesn't help though that that series isn't getting any news either...).

Of course! Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, Ace Combat X, Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Rush, Grandia, Air Combat....

I have a life other than Kingdom Hearts! (that life mostly revolves around anime and crying over visual novels and sleeping...but...) No I haven't been playing all that much really... mostly because their are no new games to play. My PS4 is slowly gathering dust in the corner... I'd clean it off but I'm too busy playing Persona 4 right now.

Edited by Oblivian474

How ridiculous? I'm at over 50 games now ._. Can you beat that? xD

If I include my Steam library then I might just catch up to you but console games alone, I've about 20-ish. :P

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

If I include my Steam library then I might just catch up to you but console games alone, I've about 20-ish. :P

My Steam library is most of my Backlog. xD Doesn't help that my computer can't run most of the games I have on there, and I don't like using my brother's computer. -_-

My Steam library is most of my Backlog. xD Doesn't help that my computer can't run most of the games I have on there, and I don't like using my brother's computer. -_-

Haha, I had that problem too. I just bought games on there because of the sales then my old pc couldn't run certain ones. I got a new laptop though and it runs pretty much everything but now my backlog has gotten too big. My own fault really.. I keep buying games before beating others. In the last week alone I've picked up Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Child of Light and Golden Sun. Yet, I keep going back to playing some older games like Fire Emblem, Portal 2 and Dragon Age...

Mario Kart 8 is coming out soon as well! D: