Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xVentusx

Hints for Kingdom Hearts III At E3 2014

They won't, it's far from done.

But 1.5 only took a year to make, and it's date was given on February 2013. Nomura said 2.5 would be easier to develop. What's the deal?

But 1.5 only took a year to make, and it's date was given on February 2013. Nomura said 2.5 would be easier to develop. What's the deal?

HD 1.5 ReMIX started development in 2010. And I thought you meant Kingdom Hearts III, we'll definitely get HD 2.5 ReMIX's release date at E3.

What's the deal? They have higher priorities, but as they seem to say, they will get it done by the end of this year.

I can't wait for whatever Kingdom Hearts related things will (hopefully) be shown at E3. Hard to believe that the reveal trailer was actually one year ago, so come on, this year they must have at least gotten a little farther in development to be able to show some significant gameplay footage.

We should have. We only got 1 more month left before E3 2014. I have hinted that Riku or Kairi will be playable which is already confirmed.

When was that confirmed?

I can't wait for whatever Kingdom Hearts related things will (hopefully) be shown at E3. Hard to believe that the reveal trailer was actually one year ago, so come on, this year they must have at least gotten a little farther in development to be able to show some significant gameplay footage.

When was that confirmed?

Well, It was confirmed after the announcement trailer. Kingdom Hearts III should be like BBS and DDD but with Sora, Riku and Kairi as playable characters.

Edited by Julian Bernardino Ruiz