Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Katara

PLEASE HELP! ( Very Important )

Have you already tried all of the suggestions that everyone has said?

If so, and he's still the same, maybe you should really just tell him how you are feeling about all of this, you are a couple, he needs to respect you and your relationship.

I know you tried to talk with him before, but this time you need to show him how this is starting to be bad for BOTH of you...

He may be obsessed like some of the other members said, so you need to stop it before it gets too serious...

Hope you guys get through this as fast as possible :/

When his gaming has infringed on your personal life in a negative way something should be said 

You gave me a thought: this is all to do with an obsession of video games. If that's the case; ban him from them if it comes to it. 

When his gaming has infringed on your personal life in a negative way something should be said and the fact he's ignored you so rudely i'd find unacceptable let alone missing work/school/responsibilities like he's been doing .From what it seems like to me there hasn't been any boundaries set so he's basically stepping right on you and disrespecting you .If you don't put your foot down now it 'll set a precedence for future behavior .So show him now it's not ok and be a bitch . Being nice hasn't worked so don't be afraid to confront bc sometimes in relationships it's inevitable . Everyone fights .It's normal - just fight smart .Tell him how you feel and set BOUNDARIES NOW.If you don't this behavior will just continue . Don't let him even think he can get away with treating you like that or he will ...Which is what he has been doing .

THANK YOU! This is exactly what I needed to hear :) I want to stand up and show him my true feelings but I just feel like it will only cause more tension. :( He usually NEVER acts like this. I don't know what the exact cause for this is. He makes excuses.

THANK YOU! This is exactly what I needed to hear :) I want to stand up and show him my true feelings but I just feel like it will only cause more tension. :( He usually NEVER acts like this. I don't know what the exact cause for this is. He makes excuses.

Some other side of him, perhaps? Maybe the games themselves opened some emotional floodgates that you never knew about. 

You gave me a thought: this is all to do with an obsession of video games. If that's the case; ban him from them if it comes to it. 

Or at the very least set rules and limitations..It's a must

You are welcome .I am married so I have some experience. You saw my hubby ( squirting demyx)say I won't deal with it either when he gets outta hand.If guilt and being nice doesn't work being a bitch does :) Sometimes you just have to be 

Edited by Flaming Lea

My dad has the same problem he got to the point where he wouldn't take his pills but he needed them, I suggest telling him the truth of how you feel about it, tell him it's too much, to slow down, take one step downwards at a time, to limit the time he plays

I applaud you! I would have done the same thing! If you need anything let me know and I'll try to help. Just keep taking things in small steps and once he beats the games his addiction should decline cause I mean what else are you gonna do? and if it gets back to where it was, i'd try to get a marriage counselor.

I bet it did feel good xD Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and be willing to fight when it comes to that .Remember to stay FIRM and make sure he sticks to his limitations he has set for himself . In other words , not just talk but 'walk the walk '. I'm happy for you and you are welcome .;)