Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Memories

What instrument do you play?

I play the violin :D for over 13 years of experience (started at 3 lol)

Feel free to watch my youtube videos (although.. those where made some time ago.. Some suck :-/)

www.youtube.com/user/GabrielViolin

So, what instrumet do you guys play?

.....i PLAY THE GAMEBOY (just kidding)

I played the Viola *NO NOT THE VIOLIN!!* for 3 years but in junior high, my teacher wuz an ass soz i stopped (he targeted me for humiliation)

soz yeah, i miss that muscial thing (BTW i met TONZ of KH fans in that class xD).....:D.....if only that teacher didnt teach high school................

OMG SOZ MEMORIES, CANZ U PLAY KRWLING?!?! (just kidding although i DO like that song)

The piano, I started in seventh grade xD

I started pretty late but oh well haha

And I play a little bit of guitar, just a tad little bit xD [From music class experience lol, bass too]

I want a guitar but my mum keeps delaying.

*sigh* this might take a while

i play piano(i have officially figured out how to play xions theme :D) some violin some guitar(i can play hikari roxas the intro to salt in the snooow...) recorder some flute some saxiphone harmonica...um...more tat i cant remember right now XDD does singing count? if so then tat too (i hate mah voice but some of my friends wont get off my back on how "amazing" it is http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

.....i PLAY THE GAMEBOY (just kidding)

I played the Viola *NO NOT THE VIOLIN!!* for 3 years but in junior high, my teacher wuz an ass soz i stopped (he targeted me for humiliation)

soz yeah, i miss that muscial thing (BTW i met TONZ of KH fans in that class xD).....http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif.....if only that teacher didnt teach high school................

OMG SOZ MEMORIES, CANZ U PLAY KRWLING?!?! (just kidding although i DO like that song)

Lol it's ok lad :D hahaha Lol I might try play crawling.. There is a piano cover, so why not violin? :P

i play Electric guitar

i use a modified G-400 epiphone, a fender stratocaster made in mexico back in the 1980s, a squire strat, and a unknowne make of a Steel string acoustic guitar.

for amps i use a GFX-212 crate amp, and from time to time i use a GX-20R crate

for effects i use a CryBaby pedel, and a RP100 modling guitar processor by digitech

for picks i mostly use alice picks

i prefree to use a light pick

there

now you know what i play

I play the pen and paper.

It's when you use this device called a pen to write on the paper something called a story and-

*dodges bullet*

Ok, I'm kidding! I can play a bit of the piano and working on the guitar.

A little long.....

I started playing the piano when I was 9 and I always get to play those songs/themes without piano lessons. I always play the piano by ear because I find it relaxing but frustrating at the same time. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif I also started playing the guitar when I was 11 and after that I starte playing the electric guitar. I still prefer my guitar and piano.

[align=center]My gracious days~!

You play, beautifully~! I've always wanted t play the violin~! Keep it up. please~! You play so good~! :'3

I play the piano and guitar, and a little bit of the harmonica.

Your skills on the violin... *Two thumbs up* 8'DD Wow~!

~Summer~[/align]

I've played the Violin for 6 years...Since i was 6!Lol anyway yea i've played that and a little bit on the drums..I totally rock out on the drums!!

WOW! u play drums?! That's awesome! i think ur the only one here who plays them.

Yea i think i am...I don't play them that much cause we don't have one at our house so i have to play at my church when i have time..but i don't really like doing it in front of ppl..let..But i

love play the drums, it's so much fun Keeping the beat of the songs and hiting the drums!Lol

Demyx~I play the sitar!!!!!!!

Me~I play the flute!!!!

Demyx~Wanna play a duet?

Me~Sure!

Demyx~1,2,3,4,1,2,ready?Play!

Me and Demyx~*badly trying to play the KH2 fight theme song*

Me~It doesn't work without the other instruments...*sob*

Demyx~Don't cry!Let's ask a question...HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING???????

Me~Sixth grade...;D