Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Official Discussion Topic

Did you know Emerald is the color of the month of May?Illuminati confirmed

Mind=Blown lol

That's my favorite character, and coincidentally, the month of my birthday! Life is sweet! :P

Awesome...it truly is xP

I see what you did there ^_^

Poor Brendan doesn't have his own month

Poor Brendan :  haha

i....... just cant. i was debating for a while between this and kh3 but ive decided that pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire is the best announcement in video game history in my opinion. im sorry. words cannot express the exitement that im feeling and happyness that im experiencing becouse this game was announced. heonn is my absolute favorite region BY FAR and i cant tell you how happy i feel for the remakes. i know they were to be expected, but i seriously am incrediby ecsatic. im not doing this in all caps becouse theres no point. that would express my exitement for the games. just take my word for it. this is the most exited i have ever been for a video game. kid icarus uprising comes close but this beats it by barely. i just needed to share my thoughts on this. im telling you, no amount of text can express the bliss that im feeling right now.

Dude, I know the feeling.  Ever since X and Y came out, I was like: "Oh my God, do you know how amazing the Hoenn region would look like in full 3D?"  I was playing with those thoughts in my mind, and the Easter eggs in X and Y made me all the more curious!  And well, when this announcement came, believe me, I was fanboying to the point of insanity.  Don't get me wrong, 2.5 and KH3 are the top games I'm waiting for, but in the meantime, Omega Ruby and Super Smash Bros. 3DS will keep me busy, because they are great games!  God, I hope the Pokemon Contests come back in OR/AS!  They need to make a return! X_X

Dude, I know the feeling.  Ever since X and Y came out, I was like: "Oh my God, do you know how amazing the Hoenn region would look like in full 3D?"  I was playing with those thoughts in my mind, and the Easter eggs in X and Y made me all the more curious!  And well, when this announcement came, believe me, I was fanboying to the point of insanity.  Don't get me wrong, 2.5 and KH3 are the top games I'm waiting for, but in the meantime, Omega Ruby and Super Smash Bros. 3DS will keep me busy, because they are great games!  God, I hope the Pokemon Contests come back in OR/AS!  They need to make a return! X_X

it wouldent make any sense for them not to come back. im pretty sure they will make a return. HOENN IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Ruby and Sapphire marked a big leap in terms of story evolution and berry growing.  The bad things about Ruby and Sapphire were some uninspired Pokemon designs (Beautifly anyone?), but it was great for Legendaries to be more prominant and having more of a story behind them. 

I hope that berry growing is centralized like it is X and Y, because it is really annoying to track down and water multiple berry sites.  Maybe they will make the opposite gender character more of a rival.  How about Birch actually being tackled at the start of the game?

I'm scared trumpets won't make a return. I'm serious.

I'm afraid all of the battle themes are gonna be borderline EDM like with XY's stuff. Or the tracks would be as butchered as a lot of the arrangements in HGSS  (looking at you, Kanto Gym Leader ¬_¬).

I'm afraid all of the battle themes are gonna be borderline EDM like with XY's stuff. Or the tracks would be as butchered as a lot of the arrangements in HGSS (looking at you, Kanto Gym Leader ¬_¬).

Omg I though I was the only one who thought like this! Even FRLG did a better job remastering RBY's music, and to an extent, the Sevii Islands having GSC's remastered music.

I do have confidence though. Regis theme should be fine as its been over done to death that the next composer should have an idea how to make it. (but won't be that great hearing for the 4th time.)

New Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Saphire info coming June 15th

An upcoming episode of Pokemon Get TV will contain plenty of new information regarding Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. The episode will air on June 15th and promises a large scoop. More Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will also appear in CoroCoro magazine, due out at the end of next week. However, it’s thought that this information is likely to be based on the info from the Pokemon Get TV episode. Both games are due out in November.

Source: http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/07/pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-information-coming-june-15th/#comments

Not surprised their redesigns look meh, just look at Ethan and Lyra. (Although Lyra in the games is a whole different character.) The good thing could be that we could have the customization back, so we can change them to our liking.

But Team Magma's/Aqua's design... Not sure if that's just Team Flare in disguise. In other words, ew. Archie already had a badass design.

I'll just try to ignore that and enjoy the Primal mascots.

Not surprised their redesigns look meh, just look at Ethan and Lyra. (Although Lyra in the games is a whole different character.) The good thing could be that we could have the customization back, so we can change them to our liking.But Team Magma's/Aqua's design... Not sure if that's just Team Flare in disguise. In other words, ew. Archie already had a badass design.I'll just try to ignore that and enjoy the Primal mascots.

May's isn't that bad (Not as good as her old one, but still okay), but Team Magma and Aqua are kinda meh. Maxie's new design is really weird, too. I like Archie's new design, though.

I laughed seeing the comments on FB about how no one talking about Mega Diancie. I felt like it was too early, seeing as we don't even have the event yet. (Overseas is at even a later date.) Also it's because being announced alongside the other megas out shunned Dancie. Poor legendary, not even the movie hyped her out.