Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Official Discussion Topic

Mega Flygon would be the best thing it ever got and possibly regain the scarf title from pre DP days! Give it the right treatment MGarchomp didn't get. (Speed drop does make a difference)

Not going to be surprised if Rayquaza gets one; primal is anything.

As for legends, for goodness sakes have the Regis get one. It would justify me to capturing yet another one. (Like hosting Regis on every gen wasn't enough.)

Lastly, it would be a shocker if Metagross doesn't get one. Steven's main Pokemon was Metagross, but I guess he can mega evolve Aggron...

Edited by OmegaForte

Mega Flygon would be the best thing it ever got and possobly regain the scarf title from pre DP days! Give it te right treatment MGarchomp didn't get. (Speed drop does make a difference)Not going to be surprised if Rayquaza gets one; primal is anything.As for legends, for goodness sakes have the Regis get one. It would justify me to capturing yet another one. (Like hosting Regis on every gen wasn't enough.)

Regirockite, Regicite, Registeelite, and Regigite? :P

Regirockite, Regicite, Registeelite, and Regigite? :P

I'm still sad we never got a Dragoniteite...

As for the topic of Mega Evolutions, I think some MEs for a few underused/forgotten Pokemon would be cool, too. Something to make them stand out more. Mega Torkoal? I don't know exactly what, but I'd like to see Game Freak give more attention to the Pokemon that most people don't really seem to notice much.

I'm still sad we never got a Dragoniteite...

As for the topic of Mega Evolutions, I think some MEs for a few underused/forgotten Pokemon would be cool, too. Something to make them stand out more. Mega Torkoal? I don't know exactly what, but I'd like to see Game Freak give more attention to the Pokemon that most people don't really seem to notice much.

Actually Mega Toarkoal might happen. 

I collected some info before it was taken down, and it's apparent that some of it may actually be true, or, none of it.

Roxanne will return as the first Gym Leader, with a Geodude and a Dwebble

Brawly will return as the second Leader, with a Machop and a Pancham

Wattson will return, with a Pikachu, Jolteon, and a Flaaffy

Flannery will return, with a Ponyta, Houndoom and Pyroar

Norman will have his place with Persian, Kangaskhan, Stoutland and Bouffalant

Winona will retain her type, with her Xatu, Noibat, Altaria and Togekiss

Tate and Liza will be part of a double battle, with Tate having the Male Meowstic, and Solrock, and Liza having Female Meowstic and Lunatone

Wallace shall return and Gyarados, Tentacruel, Azumarill, Wailrein and Milotic are on his team.

Those were the 'Gym Leaders'...Now... for the version exclusives

OMEGA RUBY

Kabuto

Staryu

Pinsir

Larvitar

Anorith

Throh

Spritzee

Skrelp

Solosis

Latias

Rufflet

Groudon

ALPHA SAPPHIRE

Omanyte

Shellder

Heracross

Aron

Lileep

Sawk

Swirlix

Gothita

Latios

Vullaby

Sableye

Kyogre

Then, you will apparently fight Team Aqua with Kyogre in Alpha Sapphire, and fight Team Magma with Groudon.

There.

Edited by Jynexo Gingell

Still getting Alpha Saplhire since I love the color blue! Now show me a trailer!!!

Did something in the version exclusives pique your interest almost, but you're still deciding to get Alpha? 

Did something in the version exclusives pique your interest almost, but you're still deciding to get Alpha?

honestly I dont care for exclusive pokemon in the different versions I go for the version that looks the coolest to me and since I like the color blue and alpha sapphire

I wonder how this "Primal Reversion" will differ from Forme Changes and Mega Evolution.

And now the wait begins for Gev IV remakes lol.

I collected some info before it was taken down, and it's apparent that some of it may actually be true, or, none of it.

Roxanne will return as the first Gym Leader, with a Geodude and a Dwebble

Brawly will return as the second Leader, with a Machop and a Pancham

Wattson will return, with a Pikachu, Jolteon, and a Flaaffy

Flannery will return, with a Ponyta, Houndoom and Pyroar

Norman will have his place with Persian, Kangaskhan, Stoutland and Bouffalant

Winona will retain her type, with her Xatu, Noibat, Altaria and Togekiss

Tate and Liza will be part of a double battle, with Tate having the Male Meowstic, and Solrock, and Liza having Female Meowstic and Lunatone

Wallace shall return and Gyarados, Tentacruel, Azumarill, Wailrein and Milotic are on his team.

Those were the 'Gym Leaders'...Now... for the version exclusives

OMEGA RUBY

Kabuto

Staryu

Pinsir

Larvitar

Anorith

Throh

Spritzee

Skrelp

Solosis

Latias

Rufflet

Groudon

ALPHA SAPPHIRE

Omanyte

Shellder

Heracross

Aron

Lileep

Sawk

Swirlix

Gothita

Latios

Vullaby

Sableye

Kyogre

Then, you will apparently fight Team Aqua with Kyogre in Alpha Sapphire, and fight Team Magma with Groudon.

There.

NOOOOO!

Well if they're doing that then an Emerald remake better be in the works. 

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I wonder how this "Primal Reversion" will differ from Forme Changes and Mega Evolution.

And now the wait begins for Gev IV remakes lol.

NOOOOO!Well if they're doing that then an Emerald remake better be in the works. 

Well the information in the spoiler aren't confirmed

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Mega SableyeFurther details have been revealed about the Pokémon, Mega Sableye. It is confirmed that Mega Sableye retains its Dark/Ghost-type, but rather than keep any of the abilities, it gets the ability Magic Bounce. It has increased Defense and Special Attack stats, but decreased Speed. During battle, Mega Sableye shelters itself behind the jewel, from where it can take advantage of any openings its target leaves exposed.

Interesting... Still not sure of it should warrant for taking a mega slot considering it will faint fast to special attacks before it even gets to use Recover. (Speed drop doesn't even help its cause)

Interesting... Still not sure of it should warrant for taking a mega slot considering it will faint fast to special attacks before it even gets to use Recover. (Speed drop doesn't even help its cause)

I dunno, giving its mega form Magic Bounce seems like it'll make Sableye into one of those pokemon which has the best utility from using strategy between the two forms, kinda like Relic Song Meloetta except Prankster is lost for the rest of the battle.

I'm just glad Game Freak didn't have the audacity to give him Wonder Guard or something. lol

I dunno, giving its mega form Magic Bounce seems like it'll make Sableye into one of those pokemon which has the best utility from using strategy between the two forms, kinda like Relic Song Meloetta except Prankster is lost for the rest of the battle.

I'm just glad Game Freak didn't have the audacity to give him Wonder Guard or something. lol

It's good to see they are TRYING to keep it balanced, even though it's difficult.  Besides, Magic Bounce is a great ability all around.