Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GreeNuu

Official Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX survey conducted by Square Enix

I asked a few questions...that's me personally xD But here were my questions:- What will you guys be doing about multiplayer in BBS? - Will Recoded have a special features besides Secret Reports/Roxas's Diary like in 1.5? (Minigames, secret cutscenes, etc)- Will you guys be adding English voice acting to those specific silent/Japanese cutscenes in KH2FM? And especially the Secret Episode in BBSFM since it'd look stupid if Aqua was speaking silent the whole time in the English version. I mean, I wouldn't mind Japanese voice acting, but still, just curious.

I simply asked,

"Will the Mirage Arena in Birth by Sleep Final Mix have online multiplayer, or will the multiplayer aspect simply be omitted?"

I really hope Mirage Arena has multiplayer but I won't really be that disappointed if we don't get it because at the end of the day we are getting the Final Mix versions of both Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep and that's good enough for me. :D

I asked if the previously unvoiced cutscenes in Final Mix II would be voiced in english.A while ago I did ask the same thing on the forum, but at this point I ain't taking anything that's not coming directly from Square themselves or the official website.

And yes, fully voiced cutscenes is important to me for my gameplay experience. It breaks the immersion for me otherwise.

There will be new cutscenes set before Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Yes but he means more for KH2 FM.

I even highly doubt it will be in KH3.

Edited by KH4Real

You are talking about the capes? That is why I say it is a remaster.

I was talking about Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, but as for Birth by Sleep Final Mix they haven't added any new cutscenes in that either.

I had a huge amount of questions and i copied them before i send them xD

1. When will Kingdom Hearts 2.5 be released in US and Europe?

2. Are you going to make a new limited edition for 2.5 and if you are making one what will be in it?

3. Did you remaster the whole soundtrack of KH 2, BbS and ReCoded and if yes could we get a sneak peek at the E3?

4. Have you added in the 1000 Heartless Battle the Behemoths from the KH 2 beta that were cut out because of the PS 2 Limitations?

5. Will you add in BbS FM the capes that were originally planned for the original?  

6. Have you worked on the default faces in KH 2 FM? 

7. Will the Mirage Arena in BbS have an online mode or will you cancel the whole multiplayer mode in BbS? 

8. Will you make new PS 3 Backgrounds for KH 2 FM and BbS FM?

9. Will there be voice acting (english or japanese) in the unvoiced cutscenes of KH 2 FM?

10. Will the difficulty trophies in KH 2 FM and BbS FM stack?  

11. What was the most fun part in the development of 2.5?

I had a huge amount of questions and i copied them before i send them xD 

1. When will Kingdom Hearts 2.5 be released in US and Europe?

2. Are you going to make a new limited edition for 2.5 and if you are making one what will be in it?

3. Did you remaster the whole soundtrack of KH 2, BbS and ReCoded and if yes could we get a sneak peek at the E3?

4. Have you added in the 1000 Heartless Battle the Behemoths from the KH 2 beta that were cut out because of the PS 2 Limitations?

5. Will you add in BbS FM the capes that were originally planned for the original?  

6. Have you worked on the default faces in KH 2 FM? 

7. Will the Mirage Arena in BbS have an online mode or will you cancel the whole multiplayer mode in BbS? 

8. Will you make new PS 3 Backgrounds for KH 2 FM and BbS FM?

9. Will there be voice acting (english or japanese) in the unvoiced cutscenes of KH 2 FM?

10. Will the difficulty trophies in KH 2 FM and BbS FM stack?  

11. What was the most fun part in the development of 2.5?

Square Enix would already have planned out when they'd reveal all that.

I had more than one question xD Here what I've asked:- Have the soundtracks in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix been rearranged and recorded from an actual Orchestra like it was done in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix?

- Will the Final Mix cutscenes for Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep be voiced in English for non-Japanese releases?

- Will contents that have been cutted off because of console limitations be added now that Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is coming out for a more capable console such the PlayStation 3?

- Is it the fact Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is taking long to be done because there is a special surprise for us that hasn't been mentioned? Or maybe even more than one surprise?

- What are the most beautiful things for you about the Kingdom Hearts Saga and what were the difficulties and the funny parts in the development of the video games?

xD

Na no capes. It is a remaster not a remake.

I asked if there will be a hint for DDD.

In what way would it have to be a REMAKE just to add one detail to three characters that thousands of PS3 games can already do!? Nobody else would be asking for it if it wasn't doable, which it totally is.

And I doubt that they are going to give the entire HD special treatment to just one game that was still released only 2 years ago.

In what way would it have to be a REMAKE just to add one detail to three characters that thousands of PS3 games can already do!? Nobody else would be asking for it if it wasn't doable, which it totally is.

And I doubt that they are going to give the entire HD special treatment to just one game that was still released only 2 years ago.

Yes even for one detail. They wouldn't do it cause like in KH1 they wouldn't add theater mode.

Only remaster. People think they might even remove mirage arena but don't think so.

It would be cool wouldn't it? Like Sora, Donald and Goofy would enter and appear at the top of the Twilight Town Station Tower and Xion appears before them and transforms into her final form with Vector to the Heavens (1.5 version) playing. *sighs* It would be just perfect.

Peace!

I'd prefer to see them battle Xion as herself rather than her puppet forms. You'd be able to see some of her abilities you'd never seen before. Kind of like the CoM characters data battles.