Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
littleTSUBAME

What games remind you of your childhood?

Let's discuss about great childhood memories! I got a little nostalgic while reading the Sonic Heroes -topic, since it used to be one of my favorite games. ^^

Some others I played a lot:

-Spyro games, especially the PS1 ones. I did like Hero's Tail too, but it still wasn't the same

-Rayman,  I had Rayman 2&3 and Rayman M on PC and at some point I had some older Rayman game too, but it got lost... I think Rayman 2 was the first game I ever played, or at least one of the first...

-Sheep (I'm not sure if anyone knows this game, it's pretty strange game where you have to herd sheeps and there's some kind of evil pear(?))

-I also recall playing a game with two fish (the bigger one was yellow and the smaller one green), but I really don't remember it's name...

I also did play some other games, but those were the most important ones, I think. I pretty much just played the same games over and over... : D

The Wind Waker on the gamecube

Twilight Princess on the gamecube

the spider man games on the ps2

Nicktoons(you might not know about this game) I think this game was on the gamecube.

A Link to the past(this is why I was so hyped for a Link Between Worlds lately)

I think that's all I can remember. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Final Fantasy 7, Rayman, Super Mario, Black and White, Pokemon, Fable, Donkey kong 64, Tarzan, A Bug's Life, Pac-Man, Quake, Resident Evil 2, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh

Banjo Kazooie, Zelda OoT, 1080, Mario 64 on the N64

Crash Bandicoot on the PS1

Mary-Kate and Ashley Sweet Sixteen License to Drive, Sonic Heroes, Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex on the PS2Sims 1, Asterix: Mega Madness, Lego island 2 revenge of the brickster on PC.

When I think back to games I played as a child, I have memories of all of these

I never really played the typical or popular games x'D

-Herbie Fully Loaded (GBA)

-Bratz Diamonds (GBA)

-Lizzie McGuire (GBA)

-Tinkerbell (DS)

-Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (PC)

-Barbie Fashion Show (PC)

-Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham (PC)

-JumpStart Spanish (PC)

-Any Disney game that told the movie story and had the mini games, i.e. The Lion King, Winnie the Pooh, etc. (PC)

Well, this brings me back a lot of years! :')  I remember that the games I'd play in my childhood were the Crash Bandicoot, Lord Of The Rings, Lego Star Wars, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts series!  Lately I've been playing a lot of these games to relive fond memories of my childhood, especially the Kingdom Hearts games!  Those are my constant must-plays in my video game collection! :D

Edited by Golden Fighter