Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KHSonic

What if you had the chance to meet Square Enix?

So what if one day you went to Japan this week and found yourself in front of Square Enix's building and they let you in? What questions would you have? I'm sure they'll tell you not to ask about anything KH3 related ;) 

The reason I ask is because I get a chance to do this very thing!

I'll try to ask a question or two you guys give me and tell you about it later this week. Again, nothing about KH3 because I'm sure they won't give me a good answer other than "wait for information soon".

What's/who's Ito?

Hiroyuki Ito, co-director of FINAL FANTASY VI, director of FINAL FANTASY IX, producer & co-director of FINAL FANTASY XII and has also worked on a ton of other FINAL FANTASY releases.

You say that like it's not a bad thing that he's lazy when it comes to directing these games...

No, I just think he just works on too many projects at once.

I'd ask them if they could stop the iOS crap.

LOL. Go to Japan mate, they love smartphone and tablet games. Tokyo Game Show is mostly just mobile games now. 

Also Square Enix has focused on smart devices as a game platform. Embrace it or miss out.

LOL. Go to Japan mate, they love smartphone and tablet games. Tokyo Game Show is mostly just mobile games now. 

Also Square Enix has focused on smart devices as a game platform. Embrace it or miss out.

Or nah. As long as Kingdom Hearts stays on consoles and handhelds instead of phones and tablets, I'm fine.

Or nah. As long as Kingdom Hearts stays on consoles and handhelds instead of phones and tablets, I'm fine.

Hate to break it to you but before smartphones and tablets took over Kingdom Hearts was already on mobile phones. Remember coded?

Hate to break it to you but before smartphones and tablets took over Kingdom Hearts was already on mobile phones. Remember coded?

Oh. Yeah. Well, either way that game wasn't all that important, it was even a Japan-only thing, and it did eventually get released on DS. But as long as I'm not seeing stuff like Kingdom Hearts 4 on phones and whatnot, I'll still be fine.

Oh. Yeah. Well, either way that game wasn't all that important, it was even a Japan-only thing, and it did eventually get released on DS. But as long as I'm not seeing stuff like Kingdom Hearts 4 on phones and whatnot, I'll still be fine.

Oh, don't worry about that. Square Enix remains committed to delivering the major releases on the latest home consoles.