Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't know if I would want it to be a world. I loved that movie and the message behind it, but I also don't want the movie to be ruined any more with KH. I think that the message behind the movie would be at a lost in Kingdom Hearts and it would just mess with the timeline flow of the movie.

It would contradict the KH universe's rules of time, as it has already been stated that it's impossible to change the past even with time travel.

In other words, we'll probably never see that world.

It would contradict the KH universe's rules of time, as it has already been stated that it's impossible to change the past even with time travel.

In other words, we'll probably never see that world.

How quickly we forget the Steamboat Willie world. But I agree there should be no more time travel in the Kingdom Hearts series. Time travel + Nomura logic = Disaster

If I hear one more word about "time travel", I'm going to get a headache... So, heck no.

Good movie don't get me wrong, but heck no...

Time travel. 

How quickly we forget the Steamboat Willie world. But I agree there should be no more time travel in the Kingdom Hearts series. Time travel + Nomura logic = Disaster

It's called retcon. Like how Tony Stark originally became iron Man at Vietnam in the Vietnam War, then retconned to Persian Gulf, then retconned again into an unnamed conflict in Afghanistan.

Basically, the Timeless River events happened before Nomura came up with the time travel rules.