Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

That's a very good idea. I'm not entirely sure how the commanding heartless mode would work, but apart from that, that's a really good idea.

Yeah, I'm not really sure either lol. I guess it could be like a plants vs zombies thing where one side has extra magic/abilities and the other side has no magic but can summon different heatless that can earn them points to summon bigger/better heartless.

I haven't played BBS multiplayer but seeing the youtube videos I can say there maybe needs to be a better combat system in KH3 for competitive multiplayer to be truly fun and not just repetitive/button mash-y(though I'll probably enjoy it either way if it happens :D).

Yeah, I'm not really sure either lol. I guess it could be like a plants vs zombies thing where one side has extra magic/abilities and the other side has no magic but can summon different heatless that can earn them points to summon bigger/better heartless.

I haven't played BBS multiplayer but seeing the youtube videos I can say there maybe needs to be a better combat system in KH3 for competitive multiplayer to be truly fun and not just repetitive/button mash-y(though I'll probably enjoy it either way if it happens :D).

I agree with you there. A plants vs. zombies-esque mode would be interesting.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

Heroes: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, and Lea

Organization XIII: Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, and Xion

Former Organizers, who stlll have their powers: Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo

They would be unlocked as the game progresses.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

Heroes: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, and Lea

Organization XIII: Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, and Xion

Former Organizers, who stlll have their powers: Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo

They would be unlocked as the game progresses.

That's a good idea. So long as I get to play Xigbar, I'll be fine.

Now, before I begin, let me quickly say that I realize that it is very improbable that there will be competitive multiplayer in KH3. In fact, it's probably impossible, but that doesn't mean I can't talk about the concept. Now, to begin, I think it would be a Seven lights vs. Thirteen darknesses mode, which you unlock after beating the game. Each character would have a different move set. E.X. Riku would have moves like Dark Aura, Xigbar would probably have something to do with his crossbows etc. etc. That's it for now, but I'll probably think of some other things for it later. So, your ideas on it?

It would be a good idea, but I can't see how it would fit well... :/

Something like a combination between Days' mission mode and the Mirage Arena would be pretty cool. Or just the Mirage Arena's versus mode! I just want more multiplayer! But not co-op!

i think this post is dead but at same time it was wat i was hoping for as a suggestiong to what i want in kh3

im not a competitve gamer but when i had bbs and played with my friends we had more fun leveling up for the sole purpose of fighting in the mirage arena

we would fight and try our hardest to bear the other up, using different skills and spellsbut the most fun was just the fact was able to share the thrill of kh and battle with a friend instead of one watchign the other fight a bossi would love if the brought back mirage arena, but i want more than just the organization or even the heros of lighti would like to play as master eraqus, the samuai looking guy from BBS, he was my favorite character out of any, boss or other main characterhell i dont even need his skills just let ppl choose whose fighting style they can have and allow them to use their own skills from the decks and let me customize which armor i can wear or several armor piece to pick which i like, or let me make his skills and armor from the game, he was an amazing characteri just want to play as him in the arena, they could bring everyone one as a playable character liek ansem from the first game, balanced of course, it wouldnt b so bad if the only dlc this game got was extra characters ppl could play as allowing for more options and diverce matchs, playign against a terra for so long i no when to strike but if its a riku instead or mickey its not ez

Edited by Yoh23