Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IsaTheTroll

So, who has beat the Dustflier here?

Ah, yes, the Leechgrave. It was much harder than the final bosses (that is where the Kingdom Hearts games are rather queer). The Dustflier though was really hard, but not quite as hard as Sephiroth. Julius was easier to defeat.

I thought dustflier wasn't that hard, I had more problems with leechgrave and ruler of the sky.

I've never had many problems with Ruler of the sky. I don't know why people think he's so hard.

I've never had many problems with Ruler of the sky. I don't know why people think he's so hard.

Ruler of the Sky was just more irritating I guess. Don't remember the Dustflier.

With me the dustflier was just chaotic. And took a long time to beat. And annoying. My ds always lagged a little and slowed me down a bit since there were GIANT FRICKIN FIREBALLS EVERYWHERE EXPLODING IN MY FACE.. It was like it couldnt handle the epicness of the dustflier

Leechgrave: HORRIBLE, beat him on my first try though, but it was too chaotic.

Ruler of the Sky: It's just too long >.<

Dustflier: DON'T EVEN REMIND ME OF THAT BATTLE

...Never beat him before -.-

It isn't hard per-say, it's attacks are predictable, it is just a generic Chip Away health and hope something happens RPG boss. It IS hard however because you need to face 5 Super bosses before it and by then you have used up all your magic, items and have no limit left and probably no Auto-Life either.

The true pain was when you fighting the Leechgrave...

Posted ImageEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww