Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Alicia Maddox

Text Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning Part 3

NOTE: So after a long hiatus, I'm finally returning to my creative side again. I'm sorry to have kept those who have been reading my script waiting for such a long time. But anyway, Here is part three, and if you need a refresher, here are parts 1 and 2.  http://kh13.com/forum/topic/70248-kingdom-hearts-the-beginning-part-1/ http://kh13.com/forum/topic/71091-kingdom-hearts-the-beginning-part-2/  CUT TO INTERIOR OF JUNGLE. Kairi runs down a path.  Kairi   Sora! Sora, where are you?! Sora!Kairi wakls down path. Unknown to her, Sora watches from a bush. He creeps up behind her. Kairi turns just as Sora pounces on her.   Sora/Kairi   ROOAARH!!/AAAAAHH!!Sora unintentionally pushes Kairi backward and off the path, down a low incline, Sora holding on to Kairi. They roll down the incline together(a la, The Lion King). The roll right into a tree. The force of the impact is enough to knock down a strange fruit. The fruit lands on Sora's head.   Sora Ow! Hey, what is this?Sora picks up fruit. He looks at it.  Sora   Stupid fruit.Sora raises it over his head to throw it away. Kairi sees what it is and grabs Sora's arm.   Kairi   Wait Sora! Don't throw it away!   Sora (agitated) Why not?  Kairi Don't you know what that is?   Sora Uh..    Kairi (Lowers Sora's arm. She holds his hands in hers as he is holding the fruit.) That's a paopu fruit.   Sora A what? What's that?   KairiA paopu fruit. Legend says that if two people share the same fruit, their destinies will be intertwined.( She looks up at him.) Connected- forever.Sora looks down at Kairi, a nervous look on his face. He swallows hard.      Kairi   (Giggles) Come on Sora, let's go back.Kairi stands up, and runs back to the beach. Sora runs after her, still holding the fruit.CUT TO BEACH. Sora and Kairi run up to Riku.   Riku  I was wondering where you two went! Did you two find anything? Kairi (apologetic)  No, not really. We mostly just played around. Riku (sighing) Oh what am I going to do with you two?Sora and Kairi laugh.    Riku (turning thoughtful)   You know, I have you to thank for this, Kairi.    Kairi (surprised)  Uh, me? W-what did I do?     Riku (Turning to the horizon) Well, before you came here, I never wondered too much about what was out there beyond the sea. But since you arrived, I've started thinking that maybe there's something more out there. Beyond.   Sora That's right! Kairi, didn't you say that you came from another world? Kairi (downcast)  I think so. But I don't really remember what it looked like, or what it was called. I just know that I didn't come from the islands.Sora puts a hand on her shoulder.  Sora That's alright! Once we get off this island, we'll start finding other worlds. And maybe we'll find yours too, Kairi.   Kairi (perking up) Really? You think so?Sora nods.   Kairi Thanks.(Looks to the horizon.) Hey! the sun's setting. Let's go to the dock. Race ya!Kairi runs away.   Sora  Hey! No fair!.(He runs after her.)The camera pans down to the paopu fruit that Sora has dropped, having forgotten all about it. Riku's shoe comes into frame. He bends down and picks it up.CUT TO CLOSE UP OF RIKU. He dusts off the fruit, realizing what it is. He looks up toward the dock where Sora and Kairi are sitting at the edge, looking out at the sunset. Riku looks down at the fruit again.I hope you liked it! As always, feedback is welcome. Tell me your thoughts, and stay tuned for part 4! <3         

NOTE: So after a long hiatus, I'm finally returning to my creative side again. I'm sorry to have kept those who have been reading my script waiting for such a long time. But anyway, Here is part three, and if you need a refresher, here are parts 1 and 2.  http://kh13.com/forum/topic/70248-kingdom-hearts-the-beginning-part-1/ http://kh13.com/forum/topic/71091-kingdom-hearts-the-beginning-part-2/  CUT TO INTERIOR OF JUNGLE. Kairi runs down a path.  Kairi   Sora! Sora, where are you?! Sora!Kairi wakls down path. Unknown to her, Sora watches from a bush. He creeps up behind her. Kairi turns just as Sora pounces on her.   Sora/Kairi   ROOAARH!!/AAAAAHH!!Sora unintentionally pushes Kairi backward and off the path, down a low incline, Sora holding on to Kairi. They roll down the incline together(a la, The Lion King). The roll right into a tree. The force of the impact is enough to knock down a strange fruit. The fruit lands on Sora's head.   Sora Ow! Hey, what is this?Sora picks up fruit. He looks at it.  Sora   Stupid fruit.Sora raises it over his head to throw it away. Kairi sees what it is and grabs Sora's arm.   Kairi   Wait Sora! Don't throw it away!   Sora (agitated) Why not?  Kairi Don't you know what that is?   Sora Uh..    Kairi (Lowers Sora's arm. She holds his hands in hers as he is holding the fruit.) That's a paopu fruit.   Sora A what? What's that?   KairiA paopu fruit. Legend says that if two people share the same fruit, their destinies will be intertwined.( She looks up at him.) Connected- forever.Sora looks down at Kairi, a nervous look on his face. He swallows hard.      Kairi   (Giggles) Come on Sora, let's go back.Kairi stands up, and runs back to the beach. Sora runs after her, still holding the fruit.CUT TO BEACH. Sora and Kairi run up to Riku.   Riku  I was wondering where you two went! Did you two find anything? Kairi (apologetic)  No, not really. We mostly just played around. Riku (sighing) Oh what am I going to do with you two?Sora and Kairi laugh.    Riku (turning thoughtful)   You know, I have you to thank for this, Kairi.    Kairi (surprised)  Uh, me? W-what did I do?     Riku (Turning to the horizon) Well, before you came here, I never wondered too much about what was out there beyond the sea. But since you arrived, I've started thinking that maybe there's something more out there. Beyond.   Sora That's right! Kairi, didn't you say that you came from another world? Kairi (downcast)  I think so. But I don't really remember what it looked like, or what it was called. I just know that I didn't come from the islands.Sora puts a hand on her shoulder.  Sora That's alright! Once we get off this island, we'll start finding other worlds. And maybe we'll find yours too, Kairi.   Kairi (perking up) Really? You think so?Sora nods.   Kairi Thanks.(Looks to the horizon.) Hey! the sun's setting. Let's go to the dock. Race ya!Kairi runs away.   Sora  Hey! No fair!.(He runs after her.)The camera pans down to the paopu fruit that Sora has dropped, having forgotten all about it. Riku's shoe comes into frame. He bends down and picks it up.CUT TO CLOSE UP OF RIKU. He dusts off the fruit, realizing what it is. He looks up toward the dock where Sora and Kairi are sitting at the edge, looking out at the sunset. Riku looks down at the fruit again.I hope you liked it! As always, feedback is welcome. Tell me your thoughts, and stay tuned for part 4! <3         

pretty good.im guessing this takes place the weeks before kh1?

pretty good.im guessing this takes place the weeks before kh1?

It actually takes place during the opening. The gang has already built the raft and are going to set sail tomorrow. (or so they think. ;)) Thanks for reading. I'm glad you liked it. <3