Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joker

Text Planktons Key

One day Riku was traveling around the worlds. He found a new world that reminded him of Altantica he could feel a great darkness from within. As a Keyblade Master it was his job to keep the balance especially now that Xehanort is gone. And so while he landed on the world he turned himself into a Merman. While swimming around he found a building that looked a lot like a treasure Chest. The sign next to the building said Krusty Krab. Riku swam inside. It looked a lot like a restaurant, Riku went up to the boat thing where it looks like you order. He was met with a Squid like person. His name tag read Squidward Tentacles.

''Hello welcome to the Krusty Krab may I take your order?'' Squidward said sounding depressed.'' Ummm well what do serve here?'' Riku asked.

Squidward let out a long sigh.

Then a yellow sponge thing burst out of the kitchen. It went around to each table passing out some kind of Cheese Burger things to each table then he saw Riku.

''Ohhhh ,my gosh who are you!'' The yellow sponge screamed. ''Riku.'' Riku answered a bit taken aback just slightly.''I'm Sponge Bob.'' the yellow sponge said.

Then from out of nowhere a bunch of Heartless spawned from everywhere. Riku summoned Way to Dawn.

. ''Oh no! Its them again!'' Sponge Bob screamed. ''Stay back.'' Riku said. '' You have a sword key too!'' Sponge Bob shouted. ''What?'' Riku exclaimed. But was unable to speak farther as the Heartless were quick approaching. Riku fought them off till they stopped showing up. Now he had questions where had this, this thing learned of the Keyblade. He was about to approach him when Riku heard a scream of pain and anguish. It was coming from his Keyblade? He took a look at it on it was a small green creature with a single eye. It jumped off the Keyblade and began flying many curses towards Riku. Then the Sponge came out of hiding.

"Plankton, why, why are you terriozing the Bikini Bottom with those monsters? " Sponge Bob asked. "I will get the Kraby Patty Formula no matter the cost! " The green thing named Plankton screamed.

Edited by Big Boss

Riku sighed then he began to speak, "Plankton, why are with the Heartless." 

Plankton looked up at Riku and started shouting again. "I just told Sponge brain this! The Kraby Patty formula. He said if I help him he'll lend me his monsters to help steal it..." Now Plankton calmed down and sounded a bit sad. "I'll just, go back to the Chum Bucket and eat holographic ham for dinner...."