Finishing Move  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite One?

• Blitz
    • Stun Impact
    • Zantetsuken
    • Gravity Break
    • Ripple Drive

Can I say Trinity Limit? Since that would be Sora's Classic yet overwhelming finishing moves I ever seen...

I like your answer and I see where you are coming from but I was thinking more along the lines of combo finishers that don't really require MP.

What is your favorite finishing move for Sora in KHFM and please explain why.

Zantetsuken is my favourite. It's the most powerful, its name is so cool (if I'm not wrong, it means "In one shot" in Japanese) and the move itself is awesome.

Zantetsuken is my favourite. It's the most powerful, its name is so cool (if I'm not wrong, it means "In one shot" in Japanese) and the move itself is awesome.

zentetsuken means iron cutting sword

zentetsuken is an awesome attack that means iron cutting sword in japanese. zentetsuken looks extremely baddass and its in ever kh game its also a final fantasy ability (http://www.google.com/url?q=http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Zantetsuken_(Ability)&sa=U&ei=fU7bU4q9L4i2yAS_9oDwAQ&ved=0CBQQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNE8gmQaL-_RL80wv1N38QGRd7Q8Hg)

I actually picked Zantetsuken due to its one hit thingy and chance of actually use it as a final finishing move, but I still like Hurricane Period the best, which is an aerial finisher :) It's faster to perform and has the highest chance of actually being used as a finisher. If you'll count damage per second, I think this ability is the bomb! I usually attack enemy with aerial combo because it is faster.