Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

My thoughts on Tales of Graces

I just beat the game yesterday and I have to say that the game is pretty good. I didn't like the gameplay that much, but it was still interesting it play it. The story on the other hand is so good that it reminded me of real live scenarios that could happen on this earth. The beginning of the story wasn't as good as the end of the story. The story got even more interesting after Asbel trained in the knight academy for 7 years. All the events that happened before Asbel went to the knight Academy got connected seven years later. Their was even a strong back story for Sophie . She seemed to be a humanoid that was supposed to destroy lamda by self destructing herself, but that didn't happen. The rest that I have to say is that the events that happened in the past strongly affect the world in the game in the future. Right now I'm doing an extra story mode thing that takes place 6 months after Asbel and the others beat lamda. What do you think about this?

Edited by Zeldablade7

I really like this game as well,but I'm just curious,what didn't you like about the gameplay? I personally think it was this games' strongest point,its fast, fun, cool to watch,there's a lot of unlockable artes and abilities and its pretty challenging,some bosses were really difficult and required specific strategies to beat then.

I really like this game as well,but I'm just curious,what didn't you like about the gameplay? I personally think it was this games' strongest point,its fast, fun, cool to watch,there's a lot of unlockable artes and abilities and its pretty challenging,some bosses were really difficult and required specific strategies to beat then.

I didn't like it when I had to wait for the number to go up to attack. The rest of the gameplay is pretty good.

I love Tales of Graces! In addition to the story, I like how there are many side quests to do. The gameplay is awesome. Also there is challenge in some boss battles.

Edited by naminé

I love Tales of Graces! In addition to the story, I like how there are many side quests to do. The gameplay is awesome. Also there is challenge in some boss battles.

I kurt. I put him on easy and somehow he is really challenging to defeat.