Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Welcome to the official thread dedicated to the hit Cartoon Network show created by Rebecca Sugar, who previously worked on Adventure Time. Prepare for magic, mystery, feels, and hilarity. But most importantly, feels.

Aaaaaand now, cue the theme song because it's just that great:

Edited by Firaga Sensei

You beat me to creating this thread. 

I love this series to death, it's really influenced my drawing style and  everything about it is absolutely fantastic.

Every episode leaves me more interested about the story of the gems.

not to mention, Pearl is my favorite! :3

I'm surprised you didn't make it eons ago lol. My favorite is Garnet btw.

I love this show as well. (still upset about the downgraded colors and animations tho)

I didn't mean to get into this fandom.

It just happened. 

Either way, the rest of us are happy to have ya. :)

Also thanks for reminding me this thread exists. Now if only someone would post in the AT and RS threads. xD

So, after a million recommendations, I finally started watching SU. I had previously watched the first ten episodes and couldn't really get into it, but this time I kept on watching. 

And holy eff is it ever good! The overall story keeps you hooked, the characters act like real people with flaws, the songs are way too catchy and I've been hit in the feels so many times I've lost count.

I'm so glad I gave this show another chance.

Oh, I love this show!  The artwork is amazing, the music's beautiful, the story's good, and the characters are great!

Pearl, Lapis, and Steven are my favorites! Peridot's also quickly becoming one of my faves!

I won't lie though, some of the fans are really obnoxious.  Seriously, this one artist got demonized because she drew Connie's nose too small; I mean good grief people, get a grip!  Hopefully other fans on this site aren't this extreme...

You know something?  I've heard a lot about this show recently, especially from SkywardWing!  He's a real big fan of the show!  I haven't watched it myself, but I'm curious of starting to watch it!  Is it a good show? :)

It's a great show. Possibly one of the best shows airing on TV right now.

You know something?  I've heard a lot about this show recently, especially from SkywardWing!  He's a real big fan of the show!  I haven't watched it myself, but I'm curious of starting to watch it!  Is it a good show? :)

It´s an excellent show... I guess it´s rivallying with Gravity Falls, and that series is great as well. You should check it out.

It's a great show. Possibly one of the best shows airing on TV right now.

Amen.

So I noticed we didn't have one of these, so I figured I'd make one (we have a Doctor Who one and an OUAT one.) Feel free to discuss anything SU related! I'll start us off.

If Steven were to be fatally injured, would he be able to regenerate inside his gem, or would he die, since he's half human?

My opinion: I think he'd die, but since his Gem was once Rose's gem, I think she'd make a reappearance, maybe.

I think he'd die as well, if the growing old episode is anything to go by. It's clearly illustrated that even though gems don't die of aging Steven definitely can because of his human half, and it's also stated that he's organic so I think if he were to be, say, stabbed in the heart then he would probably perish. Now as to the possibility of Rose coming back I genuinely have no idea, that's quite an interesting theory actually.

I think it's possible that Steven could die, but he is also able to cheat his aging so he may be able cheat in a sense. In terms of the aging, the Gems said he was aging based off of his state of mind, so he could potentially stay a kid forever and by extension may have a way of retreating into his gem. 

I also have a question though. Is it possible that we're simply watching a recording of Steven's adventure? In Lion 3: Straight to Video, we see Rose accidentally use the Star transition which we see at the end of not all, but many of the episodes.