Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AirbagVII

Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 2014: Expectations

Kingdom Hearts 3 was revealed at last year's E3 and the reaction was brutal!

Now E3 2014 is around the corner and it's that time of the year that all gamers have been waiting for.

KH3 will be featured at the event and therefore the question comes to mind: what will we see this time around?

This is my personal Kingdom Hearts 3 E3 2014 Trailer Top 5 Musts!

Had a hard time making this video, but I guess the final result really paid off. Hope you enjoy! ;)

If you do enjoy, don't forget to LIKE the video and SHARE with all KH Fans ALL OVER THE WORLD!!! =D

So, do you you agree with this Top 5? Would you add anything else to this list? What else would you like to see in the next KH3 trailer?

Let me know! :)

We only can probably see Toy Story and some story.

3:26 meh bro all the characters you named are already confirmed..

Ya know this guy was trolling when he came to release date mayby a year but don't think so.

Edited by KH4Real

"Everyone wants to see Frozen in the Kingdom Hearts game."

Yeah, no.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I wouln't be too pleased if Frozen was in the game as well. Unless it was a side-story and unnecessary, like KH2 Atlantica, of course. Personally I found Frozen to be an OK movie, but it's fan over-hype made it something it really isn't. I don't know, the story was cliche and obvious to me(I hadn't seen any spoilers, and I didn't care when I did)and the songs sounded OK, but weren't award winning. Maybe its because I don't like Musicals at all whatsoever that I have a slight distaste for the songs. Anyway, I personally find Frozen to be OK, but not great, or anywhere near worth the amount of recognition it got. 

3:26 meh bro all the characters you named are already confirmed..

I guess you didn't really understand the statement of the video...

We all know that Mickey, Yen Sid, Ventus, Terra & Aqua, etc. are part of the KH series and will be in Kingdom Hearts 3 (they're crucial to the storyline).

What I meant is that, instead of having just Sora, Donald & Goofy make an appearance like they did in the two previous trailer (E3 2013 & D23), the next trailer that will be presented at E3 2014 must have all the other known characters as well.

We want to see all of them in next-gen graphics ASAP!!!

Ya know this guy was trolling when he came to release date mayby a year but don't think so.

I don't see how am I trolling... =

Don't tell me you'd prefer to see a "Now in in Development" message at the end of the the trailer, instead of an actual expected "Release Date" this time around.

This video is all about what Square-Enix could bring on to the table to make the E3 2014 trailer's reaction something far more fabulous than what last year's already was!

Edited by AirbagVII

"Everyone wants to see Frozen in the Kingdom Hearts game."

Yeah, no.

HAHA! It's just a figure of speech... :D

We know that NOT EVERYONE wants it (you just have to read some comments in the forums to figure that out).

But still, you can't deny that Frozen has gained a huge fanbase and it will be a perfect environment to test next-gen graphics.

Snow environments were great in KH2's Halloween Town and Land of Dragons, but we want more than that.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I wouln't be too pleased if Frozen was in the game as well. Unless it was a side-story and unnecessary, like KH2 Atlantica, of course. Personally I found Frozen to be an OK movie, but it's fan over-hype made it something it really isn't. I don't know, the story was cliche and obvious to me(I hadn't seen any spoilers, and I didn't care when I did)and the songs sounded OK, but weren't award winning. Maybe its because I don't like Musicals at all whatsoever that I have a slight distaste for the songs. Anyway, I personally find Frozen to be OK, but not great, or anywhere near worth the amount of recognition it got. 

Like the previous poster, it's a figure of speech... :)

But like anyone, you're entitled to have your own opinion.

I think there's a lot of stuff to be explored there and Frozen would fit the KH universe perfectly. And no, I'm not talking about musical minigames... :P

I guess you didn't really understand the statement of the video...

We all know that Mickey, Yen Sid, Ventus, Terra & Aqua, etc. are part of the KH series and will be in Kingdom Hearts 3 (they're crucial to the storyline).

What I meant is that, instead of having just Sora, Donald & Goofy make an appearance like they did in the two previous trailer (E3 2013 & D23), the next trailer that will be presented at E3 2014 must have all the other known characters as well.

We want to see all of them in next-gen graphics ASAP!!!

I don't see how am I trolling... =

Don't tell me you'd prefer to see a "Now in in Development" message at the end of the the trailer, instead of an actual expected "Release Date" this time around.

This video is all about what Square-Enix could bring on to the table to make the E3 2014 trailer's reaction something far more fabulous than what last year's already was!

Ofcourse they will have big parts. It was also confirmed that the storyline would split with Riku/Mickey and Sora, Donald and Goofy.

And Kairi will probably end up with Lea. He will have a crucial moment with Isa.

The game will be released at least end 2015.

Ofcourse they will have big parts. It was also confirmed that the storyline would split with Riku/Mickey and Sora, Donald and Goofy.

And Kairi will probably end up with Lea. He will have a crucial moment with Isa.

So Riku's gonna be playable right?

Well, of course, there's gonna be Frozen in KH3. I just said that. Well, Switching Sora, Donald and Goofy to Riku and King Mickey would be a good thing wouldn't it?

I'm not that keen on there being a Frozen world. Its just personal taste.

And switching between all those guys? Well, maybe just Sora and Riku.

Never but NEVER , use "we" when refering to the fanbase . 

Did you ever hear the expression: "like we all know"!?

Sometimes, it's used in a concept where not everyone really knows about the thing being talked, just the speaker (imagine a lecture for example or even a political speech, etc.)

The same applies here! ;)

Did you ever hear the expression: "like we all know"!?

Sometimes, it's used in a concept where not everyone really knows about the thing being talked, just the speaker (imagine a lecture for example or even a political speech, etc.)

The same applies here! ;)

I agree , but in this case , when you used "We" , you referred to the fanbase . But , keep in mind , that some fans might not have the same expectations or opinions as you do .And I know you don't expect people to have the same opinions which is great . 

In simple words , try not to generalise .

But anyways , I liked the video . You did a good job . And I , too , can't wait for E3 !

I'm not that keen on there being a Frozen world. Its just personal taste. And switching between all those guys? Well, maybe just Sora and Riku.

So you should check this out: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/74077-arendelle-frozen-world-sora-and-rikus-story/

Well, Riku and Mickey would be with Elsa unless they would be in the dungeons with her.

Edited by Julian Bernardino Ruiz

I agree , but in this case , when you used "We" , you referred to the fanbase . But , keep in mind , that some fans might not have the same expectations or opinions as you do .And I know you don't expect people to have the same opinions which is great . 

In simple words , try not to generalise .

But anyways , I liked the video . You did a good job . And I , too , can't wait for E3 !

I know that! Trust me, generalizing wasn't my intention .

Thanks for the feedback! I'll try improving my speech next time I'll make a video like this. :)

Edited by AirbagVII

Slow Frogmyre is slow. It's been confirmed that the storyline is going to split? I must have missed that.

Yeah and do you know what else is confirmed? "Frozen" World and it did say Riku's confirmed to have a storyline and to be a playable character.

If you're serious, then I really need to pay attention to KHIII news. If you're not serious, then just remember, slow Frogmyre is slow.