Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

KHUX WTF mickey, donald, and goofy is going to be in KHX!

O,.,O Hmmm... Something is telling me that--I might need to think about this thought of mine some more... 

First of all, does X [Chi] take place before BBS, or what? 

It sucks that I can't play X [Chi]. DX

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Hmmmm.....

Something tells me this has to do with time traveling.

Otherwise there is no way we could experience the SAME stories over and over again with different people around.

How could snow white have been awoken with a CHI wielder present, when for real Aqua was witness to the scene?

I don't really like time traveling because, to me, it is a lame excuse for re-telling stories and altering why has been done.

It not only diminishes the quality of everything that follows but also messes with the things we loved in the past.

But I still love the design of CHI and I would love to see a translation because I'm stuck in the Japanese version.

And a less rip-off focused version would be nice. I hate their having us pay after using up those AP.

Anyway, by now I cannot really continue the game because I am somewhere below LV 40 and everything else is LV 500 or 999! 

I can't train and I cannot even buy strong cards.

I really hope they decide to release a paid version for iOS devices with easier enemies, more relevant leveling up and no additional purchases.

O,.,O Hmmm... Something is telling me that--I might need to think about this thought of mine some more... 

You actually can play Chi if you want to :). you just have to make a yahoo japan account, which means a lot of google translating so you can fill in the text boxes but my username and password are just written in english characters. actually I think all the fields were. The hard part is when you are trying to play it and can't read any japanese... haha makes it really hard to know what to do. you can still get some semblance of the story out of it though.

Unlike BbS, KHisn't a historical retelling, but rather a fairy tale about the Keyblade war. As such there are going to be some inaccuracies jut as there are in any story that become legend. Inaccuracies like Emblem Heartless existing and characters who have not been born yet being around.

There's a saying "every legend has a grain of truth" the "grain of truth" in this case is the Fortellers Note.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

You actually can play Chi if you want to :). you just have to make a yahoo japan account, which means a lot of google translating so you can fill in the text boxes but my username and password are just written in english characters. actually I think all the fields were. The hard part is when you are trying to play it and can't read any japanese... haha makes it really hard to know what to do. you can still get some semblance of the story out of it though.

Yeah I know. Only problem is, I'm not too fluent with Japanese. I don't know how to speak it. I'm a little fluent with French and can speak it a little. Japanese on the other hand, I just wish to learn how to speak it. 

I love how no one's questioning the fact that Cloud's in a screenshot fighting the player. xD

I believe that it's way before BBS. Either way, it's honestly not worth the effort of making a Japanese Yahoo account and stumbling through the game in all Japanese text, it was really disappointing. :

I love how no one's questioning the fact that Cloud's in a screenshot fighting the player. xD

I believe that it's way before BBS. Either way, it's honestly not worth the effort of making a Japanese Yahoo account and stumbling through the game in all Japanese text, it was really disappointing. :

I just wish to play it regardless. But I can't since it's in Japanese. 

Yeah I know. Only problem is, I'm not too fluent with Japanese. I don't know how to speak it. I'm a little fluent with French and can speak it a little. Japanese on the other hand, I just wish to learn how to speak it. 

haha I know zero japanese. absolutely none... I just have been guessing through the game haha

The game starts with Kairis grandmother telling her a story. My guess is the game takes place in this story. And from kairis age, and them being in radiant garden, it looks like it's set during or just before or after BBS. So its perfectly normal that a space traveling mouse and his friends might make it into storybooks of that era.

Edited by JBone

Unlike BbS, KHx isn't a historical retelling, but rather a fairy tale about the Keyblade war. As such there are going to be some inaccuracies jut as there are in any story that become legend. Inaccuracies like Emblem Heartless existing and characters who have not been born yet being around.There's a saying "every legend has a grain of truth" the "grain of truth" in this case is the Fortellers Note.

Agrred I'm fairly certain the circumstances involving the Foretellers and the tome of prophecy are the only cannon aspect of the story. Edited by devereauxr