Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

Image I'd freak the firetruck out then take a selfie as proof xD

I'd be scared at first, then wonder just how the heck that thing got in my house in the first place, considering that there aren't any snakes like that where I live, just small ones. Then I'd call the zoo and get rich off of it okay not really i'd be nice and donate

I'd also find my pets and make sure that they stay FAR away from this thing. ;_;

Edited by Yellow Flash

I'd be scared at first, then wonder just how the heck that thing got in my house in the first place, considering that there aren't any snakes like that where I live, just small ones. Then I'd call the zoo and get rich off of it okay not really i'd be nice and donate

I'd also find my pets and make sure that they stay FAR away from this thing. ;_;

This happens a lot in places like Florida xD

Your first reaction to a giant snake in your kitchen is to take a selfie of your expression of horror?  Welcome to 2014.

After I get done freaking out, I'd run straight for my archery equipment.  Do not firetruck with me, nature.

Okay Katniss xD

This happens a lot in places like Florida xD

Really? ._. Oh geez. Out where I live, there's not really any weird cases like this.. Aside from the time a dog started roaming around and people thought a lion broke out of a zoo and people were panicking. That was fun.

I would make it my pet

I would call the animal authorities 

Yáll are a bunch of cruel muthafukas, IMA GET PETA ON YO

What? If it attacked my dad, he would've shot it to protect himself. It's called self-defense.

What? If it attacked my dad, he would've shot it to protect himself. It's called self-defense.

You would not need to do that. That's called cruelty. It's wrong to just kill animals. 

You don't get close to it for it to attack you in the first place. If you quietly walk away it won't care about you at all. You leave and call the proper authorites. 

Australians don't have guns and we deal with snakes all the time without harming them. Heck,  Australia has most of the worlds deadliest snakes.

it is a LIFE. It is not a malicious thing and it has the right to live as much as you do. That snake would have been living for years to get that big and would be smart. You do not take a life because you feel like it.

Edited by KittensOnFire

You would not need to do that. That's called cruelty. It's wrong to just kill animals. 

You don't get close to it for it to attack you in the first place. If you quietly walk away it won't care about you at all. You leave and call the proper authorites. 

Australians don't have guns and we deal with snakes all the time without harming them.Heck,  Australia has most of the worlds deadliest snakes.

but it still is a LIFE. It is not a malicious thing and it has the right to life as much as you do. You do not take a life because you feel like it.

Now that i think about it, my dad WOULD call the proper authorities on the snake.