Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts at E3 2014

E3 2014 has almost begun-- held from June 10 to June 12, 2014, E3 2014 is a gaming trade show where many companies will be showing off their announcements, including Square Enix with the Kingdom Hearts series. KH13's Oishii will be reporting from the event, and our News Team will be actively updating our coverage as well.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is already confirmed to appear with a playable demo at the event, new trailer, and much more information. Stay tuned and we will update you with everything that appears.

Watch this article on our homepage for all updates

Hopefully he unveils something new. FF12 HD would be great, but I still (secretly) want FFX-3.

Both are likely. And they can easily do both since they just did the XIII trilogy and X/X-2 HD Remaster at the same time. 

The fact that there is no BBS multiplayer saddens me.... I feel like that is a HUGE lost opportunity...

You won't be saying that when you play Kingdom Hearts III. You'll be like "I'm glad they didn't delay this game by 3 or so months just for multiplayer in Birth by Sleep."