Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX interview on Square Enix Presents-- survey questions answered

In square Enix presents the co-director said that tge mirage areana is single player only. KH 2.5 is 95% done and KH3 is in full throttle. He also said that frozen is not in KH3.

My question, if 2.5 is 95% done. Why release it in December?!

In square Enix presents the co-director said that tge mirage areana is single player only. KH 2.5 is 95% done and KH3 is in full throttle. He also said that frozen is not in KH3.My question, if 2.5 is 95% done. Why release it in December?!

What cucco said. He didn't deny it, he denied the fact he could not say if it would be in KH3.

SO DISAPPOINTED that they just totally took Multiplayer out of Mirage arena. The Kingdom Hearts game with the best multiplayer, and scrapped it. I was so looking forward to online play or even split screen. If it's going so smoothly, why can't they put it in? ugh, majorly disappointed.

Because even when Square panders to us, they still hate us. 'Okay, we'll release Final Mix in Europe and the States 8+ years after the fact BUUUUUUUT you're gonna have to wait until December to play it!'

I do not care at all about multiplayer, so I'm alright with this.

Edited by The Granas Girl

DChiuch! Where you been? Seems like you haven't been on forever!

Anyway YAY II.5! Lack of Multilplayer doesn't really affect me because I never got to use it in the first place. Besides, according to Yasue it would have slowed development of KHIII and I know none of us wants that right?

And the trailer at the end, they kept the 3D scenes, but not the KHIII teaser. I always assumed the words "The next act opens" referred to KHIII, even after I learned that the scenes were HD but now I'm not so sure.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

And the trailer at the end, they kept the 3D scenes, but not the KHIII teaser. I always assumed the words "The next act opens" referred to KHIII, even after I learned that the scenes were HD but now I'm not so sure.

I KNOW

I NEED INFORMATION ON WHATEVER CUTSCENE LEADS INTO DDD FROM RE:CODED

IS IT BEING PORTED IS IT NOT

AAAAGFDGDFSAGDSGF

"KH3 is in full throttle" Thats all it matters in that interview to me. 

I honestly think Frozen will actually be in KH3, he said "I'm not saying we're going to add it, but I'd like to see it"

Yeah thats a classic line. I fear this.

They will make Frozen the new Atlantica where you will sing let it go, let it goooo

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

Wait, how can it be going full throttle? I thought the original team was supposed to join in after they were done with FFXV?

After there "done" maybe there all ready done lol

"KH3 is in full throttle" Thats all it matters in that interview to me. 

Yeah thats a classic line. I fear this.

They will make Frozen the new Atlantica where you will sing let it go, let it goooo

If they make Frozen the new Atlantica, then horrible things shall happen, trust me.

Because even when Square panders to us, they still hate us. 'Okay, we'll release Final Mix in Europe and the States 8+ years after the fact BUUUUUUUT you're gonna have to wait until December to play it!'

Exactly