Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX interview on Square Enix Presents-- survey questions answered

"KH3 is in full throttle" Thats all it matters in that interview to me. 

Yeah thats a classic line. I fear this.

They will make Frozen the new Atlantica where you will sing let it go, let it goooo

Except Atlantica was actually cool.

SO DISAPPOINTED that they just totally took Multiplayer out of Mirage arena. The Kingdom Hearts game with the best multiplayer, and scrapped it. I was so looking forward to online play or even split screen. If it's going so smoothly, why can't they put it in? ugh, majorly disappointed.

Cause it is to much work for them. They are focussing on KH3.

I am really REALLY frustrated with Mirage Arena. I was expecting a lot... but I need to remember that Square Enix is always there to surprise us in a negative way.BTW, can't wait to see the game's box. I will buy it and love it for sure!WANNA HEAR THE RE-ORCHESTRATED SONGS

I am really REALLY frustrated with Mirage Arena. I was expecting a lot... but I need to remember that Square Enix is always there to surprise us in a negative way.BTW, can't wait to see the game's box. I will buy it and love it for sure!WANNA HEAR THE RE-ORCHESTRATED SONGS <3

My question is if the game isn't coming out til the end of the year and the game is 95% done already, then why can't they just add multiplayer in any way!?!? D: Multiplayer was the best part about BBS!!! But I can't wait for the game to come out so I can hear all the new soundtracks!!! Edited by VeNate13

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED HOW AKWARD IT WAS DURING THE FROZEN SCENE"Wow.... Your daughters lucky to have a dad like you... I wish YOU were my dad.."BYE GOOD BYE MS INTERVIEWER BYEWBYEBYEBYEBYEBYBEYBEYBEYBYEBEY

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED HOW AKWARD IT WAS DURING THE FROZEN SCENE "Wow.... Your daughters lucky to have a dad like you... I wish YOU were my dad.." BYE GOOD BYE MS INTERVIEWER BYEWBYEBYEBYEBYEBYBEYBEYBEYBYEBEY

I do wish it was the host, though (can't remember her name). Cause she has a really adorable smile and voice xD SE crush!

Wait, how can it be going full throttle? I thought the original team was supposed to join in after they were done with FFXV?

The original team might start making FFXV-2 once they finish FFXV. A few members could transition to KH3 but most will probably continue working on FF games.

Edited by atheist123

u want ur cursh to be ur mom wat??

Not sure what you are talking about. I'm talking about the person who closed out the show hahaha.

I mean... Darkness conquers all worlds!!

Edited by Dr. Shimo