Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
keybladeblue6

most annoying character

Easy......Demnix......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DANCE WATER DANCE!!! xD

Kairi. She is my least favorite character in the games. It doesn't help that Xion, Namine, and even Aqua (just a little), some of my favorite characters, look similar to her. What does Kairi even do?

Sora... Kh2 Sora in particular kh1 Sora acts like a kid and all happy because he is still a kid by kh2 youd think hed be more mature instead hes just less mature >.>

"Get up on the Hydra's back!"

And his inability to count is really getting old.

Yeah, Phil's on my list. Also, Hades.

Hmm in the first game i really disliked Riku for being so cocky and a downright douche to Sora. But i liked him in KH2 when he was more mature.

Also I disliked Pete...not so much his character but his costume, i mean what the hell? I almost had an epileptic fit looking at it.

How is axel annoying!?!? Axel is the best! My favorite character.

Anyways... The most annoying character to me is

Original kh character- demyx or xaldin cause they were the hardest in the game to beat for me.

Overall most annoying character- donald cause he never helps in a fight! He always heals me when I have full health.... Stupid duck xD

"Get up on the Hydra's back!"

And his inability to count is really getting old.

I can't tell you how much I despise Phil lol. That one saying got me so annoyed I broke one of my PS2 controllers.