Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What would you rate E3 2014?

What would you rate E3 2014?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate E3 2014?

• Lower than 6.

Lower than 6 honestly. I thought this E3 was extremely underwhelming with all the conferences. Only idea I liked of it was the Nintendo Treehouse which is a really cool idea which other companies should get behind. Apart from that I thought it was a snooze fest with not a whole lot to look forward too this year (Apart from Smash, LBP3 and perhaps some others) and what is coming next year we got in form of CGI trailers or an in game cutscene (E.G. Zelda U and UC4). So yeah In my personal opinion I was underwhelmed by every conference and I think I'm gonna skip watching them live next year and just catch up the next day. I really really hope next year will be a major improvement.

Lower than 6 honestly. I thought this E3 was extremely underwhelming with all the conferences. Only idea I liked of it was the Nintendo Treehouse which is a really cool idea which other companies should get behind. Apart from that I thought it was a snooze fest with not a whole lot to look forward too this year (Apart from Smash, LBP3 and perhaps some others) and what is coming next year we got in form of CGI trailers or an in game cutscene (E.G. Zelda U and UC4). So yeah In my personal opinion I was underwhelmed by every conference and I think I'm gonna skip watching them live next year and just catch up the next day. I really really hope next year will be a major improvement.

Don't worry, it will be. Developers have just needed more time with the new hardware.

Kinda underwhelimng... There was not a single new game announcement that got me exited... I got little more exited for the games that already were annonced like MGSV & Uncharted 4...

I gave it 9 cause I'm happy to see Nintendo getting back up and dusting off their armor and sharpening their sword for the upcoming year of 2015 with all those fun games they announced but I' elated that developers are easing their way into the new hardware of current gen

I have to say a 9. It wasn't perfect but I was more than pleased with a number of games that were shown off.

Sony, EA and Ubisoft all had poor conferences. Microsoft did good, they went out and showed off nothing but games and any that I am interested in are mainly indie games that will also be available on PC so I'm happy. Sunset Overdrive was definitely the star of the show though for Microsoft and they can be happy. Sony really let themselves down though, they thought they'd announce Uncharted 4 and then win E3 but see that's not how it was.

Nintendo were great though, Smash, Zelda, Splatoon, Amiibo and Xenoblade were more than enough for me to be glad that I own a Wii U. Disappointed that Pokemon and Smash were really the only 3DS games but I know that Nintendo will announce some new games down the line so I don't need to worry about that.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

8.5. E3 will always get points off until either Microsoft and EA go away or stop being stupid. Even then, still an impressive score and it's all thanks to the combined awesome-ness of Sony and Nintendo. 

Edited by Kaweebo

I give it an overall 9, because there wasn't much to boggle the mind this year.  What I did love was the reveal for Uncharted 4, Littlebig Planet 3, gameplay videos of Arkham Knight and The Order: 1886, and the Kingdom Hearts trailers that showed up. I also heard Nintendo really outdid themselves this year, and with Hyrule Warriors and Smash Bros. coming along, I really see Nintendo raking in lots of cash with the Wii U this holiday season!  But yeah, I wanted a few more game reveals and such, but it was pretty good this year.  Here's hoping next year's E3 will be better! :D