Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Evraius (An Original RP Signups and Discussion)

I'm right in the middle of a vacation sandwich, so while I'm updating as I can, I don't have a solid internet connection or a ton of time to be on all the time. Still, while it may be a bit slower, the RPs still going. Next update is coming up soon.

Guess who's back! And geez, you guys did not let up while I was gone. I'll start working on my reply.

Is it Wilfred?

Guys,why the fighting now? It's rude to hurt each other,besides I'm not a heal bot. I don't want a ton of fighting,so DON'T!

I Think You Might Have Misunderstood My Post. (*>.<*)

Sorry guys, but I'm gonna be at summer camp this week, so I won't be posting on here until at least Friday night. Feel free to control either of my characters in order to move along the plot until then, if necessary.

would someone do me a favor and just remind me whos who on the Silver and Platinum team at the minute I'm just trying to figure something out for my post here and I'm not sure whether I'm suppose to take into some of these unactive members or not 

Since I still got time, I feel like saying something.  I'm leaving tomorrow morning to hangout with my brother during and after Comic Con.  Not sure if I'll be online while I'm in San Diego, so someone can use my character if there's a need for advancement.

Just so everyone knows, I'll be on and off for the rest of the week, probably. I'll try and RP off mobile, but it won't be often. Sorry to everyone here in Evraius, and Minor Miracles as well, Neko-chan.

Just so everyone knows, I'll be on and off for the rest of the week, probably. I'll try and RP off mobile, but it won't be often. Sorry to everyone here in Evraius, and Minor Miracles as well, Neko-chan.

OKAY SILVER 

Y'know, Adriev has what is basically a more OP version of Sylar's power. He can copy abilities without the intimacy limitation I had. Arrive can also read movements and actions, while Sylar understands the capabilities of every ability he comes into contact with. I doubt it was purposeful, but I see the similarities.

Also, if anyone didn't realize I changed my name from Yuffie to Emerald. Feel free to call me Yuffie though.

Y'know, Adriev has what is basically a more OP version of Sylar's power. He can copy abilities without the intimacy limitation I had. Arrive can also read movements and actions, while Sylar understands the capabilities of every ability he comes into contact with. I doubt it was purposeful, but I see the similarities.Also, if anyone didn't realize I changed my name from Yuffie to Emerald. Feel free to call me Yuffie though.

You will always be Yuffie.And I noticed that as well. A bit OP, IMO.

Oh, it's very OP. But it's MDS. What're we gonna do? Besides, I hold MDS in such reverence that if he joined one of my rps with that ability, I might still let him in. Kamyn are supposed to be gods, they really should be overpowered compared to us ant like human mages.

Oh, it's very OP. But it's MDS. What're we gonna do? Besides, I hold MDS in such reverence that if he joined one of my rps with that ability, I might still let him in. Kamyn are supposed to be gods, they really should be overpowered compared to us ant like human mages.

Hm. I share a similar feeling about the issue. Still, unless one of us gets the Monado, there's no real chance of victory.

Cathos probably could approach the Kamyn's level of power, but it would be dangerous for his physical form to draw more power from the great being than he does already.