Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Five years...five years at KH13.com

And to think I've only known you for four years come August. You haven't been the type of person I hang around much with, but eventually when we do come into contact, you either make it seem like everything is all serious or you make it seem like a joke. Either way, you are a good person to have around this site and I don't think KH13 would be what it is without a great archive team leader like yourself. :)

Congratulations 69 :P

Can't believe the years go by fast on here, lol. You have done so much for KH13 and have helped lead KH13 in a successful direction!

I know you've been through ups and downs, but I'm amazed you keep getting back on your feet and keep moving forward~

I wish you more successful years here; you're a great guy and I can't imagine KH13 without you.

You are an important person here and I adore you!

Thanks for always being on top of the news and being a very active and fun member to talk to here :3

-Brittany

I believe this would be the appropriate video to play for you. Congratulations, Sora96. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3i9ilHpPko&hd=1 

That's awesome! Congrats Sora! :D

Happy Anniversary,Sora! Thank you for being a Great Member to us all,and I hope that your memorable Days went well! :DPlus...

I made a Special present just for you,Hope you like it! xDhttp://www.redkid.net/generator/star/newsign.php?line1=Sora96&Celebrity=Celebrity

Uh oh. You didn't post in the introduction page. :P Congrats, Sora!

Congrats, I wish I subscribed here in the very first days :)

And to think I've only known you for four years come August. You haven't been the type of person I hang around much with, but eventually when we do come into contact, you either make it seem like everything is all serious or you make it seem like a joke. Either way, you are a good person to have around this site and I don't think KH13 would be what it is without a great archive team leader like yourself. :)

Congratulations 69 :P

Can't believe the years go by fast on here, lol. You have done so much for KH13 and have helped lead KH13 in a successful direction!

I know you've been through ups and downs, but I'm amazed you keep getting back on your feet and keep moving forward~

I wish you more successful years here; you're a great guy and I can't imagine KH13 without you.

You are an important person here and I adore you!

Thanks for always being on top of the news and being a very active and fun member to talk to here :3

-Brittany

You're an amazing staff member (: 

Congrats to your 5 years :D<3

I appreciate your work on KH13 

-slowly applauds.- That was beautiful. I know how you feel man, I've been a member for 3 years, and I have a deep affection for this site, so I feel ya. Cheers for all your accomplishments, and here's to many more years of Sora96! Excelsior! 

Cheer, cheer for you dude.

Congrats and happy anniversary! 

Thanks everyone!

I'm a little late on this but congratulations! My 1 year anniversary on this site is coming up in august, what a coincidence! :D I still remember our first conversation. :P. The job you do on this site is just unbelievable. I'll never forget all the amazing work you do on the archives, with the news, social media, and moderating. I really hope to see you on the site for another 5+ years if the site runs that long :P. KH13.com has been an awesome site to be on, especially with you on it. I wish you a happy birthday and hope to see you keep doing what you always do best! :) 

Congratulations on your five year anniversary on this site Sora! Thank you for not only being an awesome friend, but also an awesome staff member whose hard work helped make this site a wonderful place to be through the years!~ I hope you keep gaining new milestones, and keep making great memories as your time here continues!~ So cheers to you!  0/*

Edited by WakelessDream

Congratulations on your five year anniversary on this site Sora! Thank you for not only being an awesome friend, but also an awesome staff member whose hard work helped make this site a wonderful place to be through the years!~ I hope you keep gaining new milestones, and keep making great memories as your time here continues!~ So cheers to you!  0/*

Agreed! :D

I'm a little late on this but congratulations! My 1 year anniversary on this site is coming up in august, what a coincidence! :D I still remember our first conversation. :P. The job you do on this site is just unbelievable. I'll never forget all the amazing work you do on the archives, with the news, social media, and moderating. I really hope to see you on the site for another 5+ years if the site runs that long :P. KH13.com has been an awesome site to be on, especially with you on it. I wish you a happy birthday and hope to see you keep doing what you always do best! :)

Thank you!

Saw some familiar members on that link....good memories :D anyway congrats on staying on KH13 so long!

Thanks.

I have known you since then. Despite the constant grammatical errors we used to make, it was fun. I remember you basically saying "I wana be mod DC plz!" over and over. I did so too. However the difference between you and I is that you can stick around a forum, whilst I am but a wanderer, roaming the perpetual sea of pages hoping to find a place to stay. But enough of me trying to sound smart. Have fun, for the next 5... years? Congrats n stuff.

PS. Plz stahp spamming me on Facebook with links to random threads containing your memes lel. Bai.

Edited by OathOfOblivionXIII