Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHearts3

Somnus in Kingdom Hearts 3

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Somnus should be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Absolutely! They should keep it as is and put it right into KH3!
    • Yeah, but they should do a little remixing so that way it has more of a KH tone to it.
    • Absolutely not! That song is meant for Final Fantasy 15 only! That is where it properly belongs and where it will remain.
    • I'm in the middle of the road about this.
    • Another option? State below.

I have always liked the song Somnus. I have tried to remember the lyrics to it I like it that much. I have also wondered this: should the song be put into KH3? Vote and leave an opinion.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Nah, using the soundtrack of another game would make it look cheap in my opinion. Or they can do it the same way like they did with the "The world ends with you" soundtracks in DDD and remix it to give it more of a Kingdom Hearts feel to it, but they should only do that if Noctis (and some other characters)  will appear in KH3.

"Deus dormit et liberi ignem faciunt..."

The god sleeps and the children make fire (rough Latin translation)

There is no point for it to be in kingdom hearts because it does not fit the theme. Yoko Shimomura made it FFXV; therefore, it will stay that way. 

What you should be asking if they will put Memoria's version of Vector to the Heavens in KH since it is amazing

I would imagine if it would have to fit what it is happening. Not just randomly placed there. It would be weird.

For example, KHII's version of One Winged Angel. It felt awesome and completely fit the scene. If Noctis, or something related to FFXV appears in KH3, then perhaps they could use a remixed version (Like for all of TWEWY songs) as a replacement.

It would be nice if they put it in future Kingdom Hearts games AFTER KH3 if Noctis becomes a character in future KH games. I don't think they should add Noctis or FFXV characters to KH just yet until they are properly announced in separate games. I think it would have a KH feel to it if it were added in later on in the series...Right now, Somnus sounds too raw and fits the FF theme perfectly. 

I have always liked the song Somnus. I have tried to remember the lyrics to it I like it that much. I have also wondered this: should the song be put into KH3? Vote and leave an opinion.

Maybe if Noctis appears in KHIII (But I find it very difficult to happen) they could do a remix version of the song...

If it's included, it would have to be in a special cutscene or in some sort of situation that includes any of the FFXV characters. (if there's anyone, if not, just no).And I would like it to be in some sort of remix to fit the KH feel.

Summons should return, but I don't really care because I never really use them...

But if they add things like rotating the left stick or swiping the touch pad to use the summon I'll use them more often

what.s the big deal? i mean kingdom hearts is a collaboration between disney & FINAL FANTASY it's not like kingdom hearts hasn't done this before like with the sephiroth theme or the "who am i" theme from ff7 in atlantica

On 6/19/2014 at 12:39 AM, PrinceNoctis said:

Its a song for FFXV, unless a character from FFXV is a boss, I dont think it should be in the game.

All that needed to be said. Plus if people are now complaing that there are no ff characters god knows what will happen if they get reminded off tjat fact by this song