Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Would you like to see Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on the PS Vita and on the PS4?

Would you like to see KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX & KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX on the PS Vita and on the PS4?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX & KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX on the PS Vita and on the PS4?

• Yup! On both of them!
    • Yes, but only on the PS Vita.
    • Yes, but only on the PS4.
    • Nope, being only on the PS3 is fine for me.
    • Nah... But on other consoles like the Xbox One, maybe...

I'm fine personally for it being a PS3 exclusive,but I guess it would be nice for PS4 and Vita owners to have this game since there are barely any interesting games on both consoles.

I'm fine personally for it being a PS3 exclusive,but I guess it would be nice for PS4 and Vita owners to have this game since there are barely any interesting games on both consoles.

Very true... I've got a PS Vita but I don't see have the slightest interest in most games made for it :/

What does square have to lose? If they port it they would make more money, which is very good for them. So I'll go with the first option. No doubt about it.

Meh, I don't care really. But I gues it would be nice for the PS Vita and PS4 owners since there are barely any games worth grabbing for both consoles atm.

I don't understand why they couldn't make it compatible with PSVita from the beggining, like with FFX and X-2

Because hardly anyone would buy it. X/X-2 HD Remaster sold horribly on PS Vita outside of Japan.

I want it on PS4/PS Vita!

Only I don't want to pay twice...

Cross-play would be available, but if you want an actual PS Vita version you would have to pay twice.

Because hardly anyone would buy it. X/X-2 HD Remaster sold horribly on PS Vita outside of Japan.

Cross-play would be available, but if you want an actual PS Vita version you would have to pay twice.

I would hope for cross-play.

If not, I've got Remote Play, Verizon, and Xfinity Wifi.

I got an Xbox 360 instead of a PS3 before the HD collections were announced, so I think it would be weird to get a PS3 now, what with PS4 out and everything. And I REALLY want these HD collections, mainly because of the Final Mixes and Birth By Sleep, because I never got a PSP, and I know it's a really great game (and very important story-wise)! I'm definitely getting a PS4 because of KH3 (can't miss that!) so I would really like to see both 1.5 and 2.5 on the PS4! KH2 is my fav game, but I have a feeling KH3 will beat it, being the conclusion and all.

How about releasing the game on Xbox 360 and Wii U so that more people can play it and maybe new people will be introduced to the series.

It'll make Square some extra bucks as making HD collections really doesn't take that much budget to produce as assets are already there