Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Evraius (RP)

Varion:

Varion smirked as the doors opened. In front of them was a long, winding dirt path that held an equally dirty clearing--with a small orb in the center.

"An orb?" He asked aloud, gently putting his palms together. The orb seemed to be drawing him towards it...if this was some sort of trap--he had to be as prepared as possible. In a moment notice he could easily press his palms to the ground and cause a great barrier of earth to protect them, if need be.

"Anyone interested in checking out what it's for?"

Aya nodded happily, but Sairi shook his head.

"It is probably a trap." he said seriously.

Aya looked at Sairi, giving him a deep stare. There was an odd silence between the two for a bit, until Aya spoke up.

"It does look suspicious, but it shouldn't be a trap." she said with a smile.

Varion:

Varion smirked as the doors opened. In front of them was a long, winding dirt path that held an equally dirty clearing--with a small orb in the center.

"An orb?" He asked aloud, gently putting his palms together. The orb seemed to be drawing him towards it...if this was some sort of trap--he had to be as prepared as possible. In a moment notice he could easily press his palms to the ground and cause a great barrier of earth to protect them, if need be.

Emert:

So they had the cliffs, then. A straight, dangerous climb...and Emert couldn't shake the feeling that there was something...else...along there watching them. He grunted, readying his swords. Highway Star and the Chaos Blade. Twins swords that combined to create one double-edged staff. The Judge retrieved his gear and slowly slipped on his dark-grey horned helmet. Emert needed to be as ready as possible for this.

"Alright then," He began, "So it seems we have a climb to do."

Aya looked at Sairi, giving him a deep stare. There was an odd silence between the two for a bit, until Aya spoke up.

(Just for you to know,I was meeting with you guys on my last post,Lol... xD )

Varion:

As he set out by riding a horse to the place where the Platinum Team is by ordered from Adriev,A man in black armor met the Team pretty fast as his horse was run like a wind and he appears before them as he was take off his seat from the horse and standing beside the Orb."Why hello.....looks like we have a strange meetings,does it not?"Vortimer said as he smirk mysteriously since the Team doesn't know his reaction to his face as he was covered in Dragon-like mask.

"Does anyone else notice him?" Fairy questioned. She gave a tilt of the head."You must be one of those Gods. Am I right?"

(Just for you to know,I was meeting with you guys on my last post,Lol... xD )

(Don't think she saw it Also it's a short post because I've rewrote it twice. So I'm sorry)

Alice looked at the cliff very poorly. "Great, if it wasn't bad enough to be with these losers, now I have to climb a cliff. I'm so going to kill someone before the day ends." Alice thought in her mind. She didn't waste any time though and created a fire orb around her body that transformed into a lava dragon. "Dragon, fly!" Alice command it and then took off to get this cliff out of her way.

Amber

"Guys, hold on." Amber said to Drale and Sandrew, who looked ready to put the hurt on the stranger who'd just arrived, or at least, Drale did. "Sorry about that, we don't mean you any harm... that is, as long as you don't mean us any harm. What's your name? And what are you doing here?" Amber asked the newcomer.

Jasper

Jasper nearly fell apart with laughter when he saw Kinzuko skipping alongside him towards what was certainly a trap. [Either this girl has a great sense of humor, or she's insane... or both. Oh well, none of those things could hurt on a crazy mission like this, I guess.] he thought, and soon made his way up to the door. "I'd say lady's first, but considering we could be heading to our deaths, that probably wouldn't be very polite." Jasper said to the two ladies behind him, rolled up his sleeves, opened the door, and stepped inside.

"Maybe....maybe not..."Vortimer said as he confusing the team's questions."Now then,what business that you have in store on this dangerous territory?"Vortimer said as he draw his sword,Spectral Saber,a Saber type sword,from his right waist."This place wasn't the warrior's playground.I ask you to leave as sign of sparing your lives,before it's too late..."Vortimer said as his sword pointing towards them,given two optional choices...

Edited by Hazimie

"His name is Ferro, and he doesn't need your help. We're leaving." said Vell, his words broadcasted into everyone's minds. "Aw, Vell, don't be such a downer! I'm sure Ferro can be civil enough around other humans." Birgitte said, the last bit said pointedly. A frown settled on Ferro's face as it became redder. He spluttered for a bit, muttering incoherently except for a few bits: here and there were snatches of "damn sentient objects" and "never listen to me". At one point, Chips gasped, saying "That's not nice!" It took a a few seconds for Ferro to calm down. "Ahh. . . Don't listen to Vell, he's just a pessimistic bastard of a crossbow. I go by the name of Ferro." He ran his eyes over the group. "Somebody tell your little boy here to watch where he's throwing those things. Now I'm going to climb to the peak of that mountain and see the views." And with that, Ferro started up the path, putting Chips and Vell onto his back again. Birgitte could just be heard scolding "You couldn't have been more rude, could you!" before they were out of earshot.

(Remember, Ferro doesn't know about the significance of this mountain. You should probably stop him.)

"Maybe....maybe not..."Vortimer said as he confusing the team's questions."Now then,what business that you have in store on this dangerous territory?"Vortimer said as he draw his sword,Spectral Saber,a Saber type sword,from his right waist."This place wasn't the warrior's playground.I ask you to leave as sign of sparing your lives,before it's too late..."Vortimer said as his sword pointing towards them,given two optional choices...

Aya turned around as soon as she heard a sword draw, Sairi turning too. He immidently turned invisible before anyone noticed. "Woah Woah Woah Woah, wait a second." Aya snapped. "I don't know who you are, but we just kind of ended up here." She said seriously, crossing her arms. (Sorry if this is short, I am not feeling that well.

"Well well, it looks like the enemy has released it´s hound dogs, huh?" Lance said as he looked to the armored guy in front of them. "As, for our business... perhaps you should know... we are here to defeat you." he said while puling out his spear. This is crazy.. .we have just entered their domain, and they actually are showing up? give us at least some time for move forward you know... Lance thought while looking at the rest of his team. 

"Very well,if it's the Trials that you desire,than I shall provide..."Vortimer said as he order his horse to leave and he began to be in a battle position."I shall not let you move forward from any further,and of course....I shall not let you all nearing that Orb..."Vortimer said as he decides to fight that Team."I warning you....Don't let any slightest of blood will drop on this battlefield..." Vortimer said as he warning them dangerously as he begins to wait for the team's attack...

"His name is Ferro, and he doesn't need your help. We're leaving." said Vell, his words broadcasted into everyone's minds. "Aw, Vell, don't be such a downer! I'm sure Ferro can be civil enough around other humans." Birgitte said, the last bit said pointedly. A frown settled on Ferro's face as it became redder. He spluttered for a bit, muttering incoherently except for a few bits: here and there were snatches of "damn sentient objects" and "never listen to me". At one point, Chips gasped, saying "That's not nice!" It took a a few seconds for Ferro to calm down. "Ahh. . . Don't listen to Vell, he's just a pessimistic bastard of a crossbow. I go by the name of Ferro." He ran his eyes over the group. "Somebody tell your little boy here to watch where he's throwing those things. Now I'm going to climb to the peak of that mountain and see the views." And with that, Ferro started up the path, putting Chips and Vell onto his back again. Birgitte could just be heard scolding "You couldn't have been more rude, could you!" before they were out of earshot.(Remember, Ferro doesn't know about the significance of this mountain. You should probably stop him.)

Drale drops his shadow, and runs after Ferro. "If you're going up that mountain, let me warn you. There are mysterious beings known as Kamyn, which would kill you without a second thought. Me and several other volunteers are climbing this mountian to face and defeat said Kamyn. I'd suggest joining us, as I doubt you'll be able to face them on your own. No offense to you, or your sentient objects, but they are much stronger than you." Explains Drale after catching up to Ferro.

Fairy gasped. "Not now..." She sighed. "If anyone fights him,try not to get cut I think he's giving us a warning,also someone try for the orb,he seems to be guarding it!" She warned loudly and looks at her teammates. She got ready to heal in case anyone got hurt. She looked at Aya."You have speed on your side." She pulled out and apple she kept from the bag on her back and started to eat it.

Aya turned around as soon as she heard a sword draw, Sairi turning too. He immidently turned invisible before anyone noticed."Woah Woah Woah Woah, wait a second." Aya snapped."I don't know who you are, but we just kind of ended up here." She said seriously, crossing her arms.(Sorry if this is short, I am not feeling that well.

"Well well, it looks like the enemy has released it´s hound dogs, huh?" Lance said as he looked to the armored guy in front of them. "As, for our business... perhaps you should know... we are here to defeat you." he said while puling out his spear. This is crazy.. .we have just entered their domain, and they actually are showing up? give us at least some time for move forward you know... Lance thought while looking at the rest of his team. 

Aya smirked.

"Oh! A battle. Did you hear that, Sairi?" Aya asked.

Sairi tugged on Aya's shoulder before starting to form a ring of fire around the group and their enemy. Aya started duplicating herself, a smile on every one of the duplicates faces.

Sairi was behind the real Aya, ready to attack.

Apollo had his bow out and an arrow notched in a blink.

[so soon thay appear?? Is this truly a Kamyn?? With only stories to go on, it's hard to imagine their appearance.. 'It' just looks like a man on the outside. But I'm not fooled.] He thought as he slowly pulled back the string.

"You should know.. we will not be stopped." He gave Lance an almost uncatchable nod when his gaze passed over Apollo.

[is she.. eating an apple?? When we're about to face a Kamyn.. *Sigh*] He had only now noticed Fairy munching away as one of the most powerful beings in existence threatened them.

Edited by Pretium

As the Team was surrounded in fire to protect themselves,Vortimer walk towards them slowly without hesitation."Keep In mind....that this is not your place....a place where Gods are the only ones who will rule..."Vortimer said as he swing his sword,causing an advance storm in order to put out the fire,but not strong enough...

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Efenton looked at the iron team from afar... The test would now commence soon. The wind carressed his hair and hat. His eyes were grey and seemingly devoid of emotion. "Welcome." He mouthed.

Iron

As Alice on her dragon and the Doctor on his Ciful flew up near the cliff, the entire terrain seemed to buckle. As both the flying animals began to ascend the sheer slope, the cliff itself came out to meet them. A huge moving slab of rock the entire height of the cliff tore out of the rocks themselves.

Two hands.

The first came on the Doctor's Ciful, the second made a quick motion to swat Alice's dragon out of the air. As the hands moved, the rest of the rocks that lay between them pushed out of the cliff more, revealing the full form of the being they faced. This wasn't just a cliff.

It was a 50 foot tall rock golem.

Silver

The house's front door groaned open. The smoke in the chimney was one thing but up close it became more obvious how old the house was.  Ivy grew around the edges and the door was more battered than it appeared from a ways off.

With the door opened, though, in the darkness of the house, a small climmering light could be seen. Calling to the Silver team...

Beckoning.

Edited by MDSVeritas

(Can't post. . . Done three. . .)

(Your in luck. MDS posted.)Sandrew watched as the man with the magic talking armor ran up the path and Drale following him up. "I hate this..." He muttered, reverting to his regular form.

(Hooray!)

Ferro turned roughly to face Drale. He studied the man with suspicion in his eyes. "I. . . seem to remember a mountain like that. So long ago. . ." Ferro's eyes were no longer looking at Drale; they were staring through him, seemingly. His eyes grew moist before he turned away. Mother. . . Ferro blinked the tears out of his eyes. "All right. You've dredged up memories I thought I had buried long ago. I'll go with you, if only to be safer during my expedition to the peak." He turned and offered his hand to Drale. "Yaaay! New people! My name is Chips and I like adventuring!" Ferro winced at the shield's outburst, then smiled.

Alice looked angry at the Golem. "I don't have time for your nonsense creature! I have a job to do, and you aren't getting in the way of that. I will take you down if you refuse to let me past, and I will make sure you have an awful death at that." Alice said. She then made her fire dragon move away from the Golem's hands and went straight towards its eye. Taking out the eye of the creature would cause it to not see allowing Alice an easy pass through to the other side of the Golem. She then caused fire to be shot straight at the eye, only time will tell what good it would do. Alice also didn't care if the rest of her team made it out of this mess alive, she only cared about herself and the job at hand.