Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Evraius (RP)

As Ryu sat at the base of the mountain, awaiting those who were in the house, he pondered many things. He was more of a philosophical-type god and liked to think about the secrets of the Universe. "I'm closer to that secret than any other Kaymn I know," Ryu said closing his eyes. He focused on the house. He knew exactly what the humans inside were talking about by feeling the vibrations their voices made when they spoke their words. "You all will soon understand why you cannot proceed," Ryu said. He then focused afar in Alice's direction. He figured that anyone who was planning on going up the mountain must come past him. Therefore, Ryu was prepared for anything. "Come.. Humans!!" Ryu resolved to completely obstruct those who wish to pass.

(While the post doesn't concern your characters, Neko, read this anyway. For I foresee another of your decapitation sprees aimed to Dante)

Dante grinned at Sandrew's expression of rage. He found it...unexpected, but not intimidating whatsoever. "You...." he began, and laughed a little, "You remind me of an eleven year old boy I once brought here. So nervous, so sensitive...strong hearted but weak willed. He was gifted and powerful, and was easy to manipulate, but the moment he stood up to me...is the same moment he regretted it. Luckily for you, I'll give you a bit more time."

Moving from the subject, he returned his gaze to Drale. "For you, I'm afraid you'll have to save your questions until the end." He listened in to, Adriev, "A higher power calls. It seems I'm the only of my kind truly appreciative of idle banter, but I digress." The light he had used from Cornelius vanished instantly, Dante with it. The sound of crumbling and formations echoed throughout the entirety of the hollowed cave. The air stiffened and seemed limited. If anyone had paid attention to the area just behind Dante, the cave was a pitch black maze. No longer. Dante had now made it a labyrinth.

His voice echoed elsewhere, "Light and darkness is on my side more than yours...but you," A ghastly breeze swept through Sandrew. "If I come to find you maneuvering around with your abilities instead...your regret may very well come sooner than you'd think."

The walls of Earth reached up to the 'ceiling' of the cave from below the floor, branching out into the labyrinth that it is. For now, what possible methods lied for the team of Gold? They prepared for battle, but did not get one.

(While the post doesn't concern your characters, Neko, read this anyway. For I foresee another of your decapitation sprees aimed to Dante)Dante grinned at Sandrew's expression of rage. He found it...unexpected, but not intimidating whatsoever. "You...." he began, and laughed a little, "You remind me of an eleven year old boy I once brought here. So nervous, so sensitive...strong hearted but weak willed. He was gifted and powerful, and was easy to manipulate, but the moment he stood up to me...is the same moment he regretted it. Luckily for you, I'll give you a bit more time."Moving from the subject, he returned his gaze to Drale. "For you, I'm afraid you'll have to save your questions until the end." He listened in to, Adriev, "A higher power calls. It seems I'm the only of my kind truly appreciative of idle banter, but I digress." The light he had used from Cornelius vanished instantly, Dante with it. The sound of crumbling and formations echoed throughout the entirety of the hollowed cave. The air stiffened and seemed limited. If anyone had paid attention to the area just behind Dante, the cave was a pitch black maze. No longer. Dante had now made it a labyrinth. His voice echoed elsewhere, "Light and darkness is on my side more than yours...but you," A ghastly breeze swept through Sandrew. "If I come to find you maneuvering around with your abilities instead...your regret may very well come sooner than you'd think."The walls of Earth reached up to the 'ceiling' of the cave from below the floor, branching out into the labyrinth that it is. For now, what possible methods lied for the team of Gold? They prepared for battle, but did not get one.

Sandrew let off a sigh of relief. Transforming back to human gorm, he colapsed onto the floor, exausted. "Thank god..." He muttered.

"Ah, he's that kind." Cornelius thought as he dispelled his hard light armor. "The toying sort. His down fall."

The Young Researcher smiled at his party members, his eyes still glowing.

"Don't worry." He said, winking. "My bat constructs were moving to take the Kamyn by surprise, but got caught up in his maze building. I can feel them, which means They can help us explore this labyrinth to a way out. Shall we?"

"Then we shall go!" The Doctor said enthusiastically towards the Judge. He began to walk forward, humming slightly. The Judge was quite a reasonable fellow, strong and battle hardened, no room for emotions and other biases. All the qualities one would look for in a judge. Alice was flighty, fickle, and above all else, reckless. Charging into battle, slashing at what was, for all intents and purposes, a god, not to mention that it was a god that had just saved their lives. The Doctor disliked her much, and would be glad to be rid of her. Morgan was an even more interesting case. The woman was mysterious, quiet, but he sensed a burning passion within her. She was also very observant and intelligent, all qualities the Doctor admired. Not to mention her beauty... But that was aside the point. The Doctor was, after all, married to his work. Yes, devoted intensely to his work, he thought to himself as he flipped open the book to the pages he had just been scribbling on, and continued to do so.

~~~~

Fire. Kinzoku had seen her fair share of fire controllers at her time in the academy, but this fire was different. Hotter, more powerful. Instinctive and primitive. And dangerous. Very, very dangerous. Kinzoku heard Sanya claim that she had an idea, and Jasper's quick rebuttal. The Tattooed Mage asked for a shield. "Don't have to tell me twice!" She said, her voice still retaining her cheer. It seemed nothing could phase her. Kinzoku picked out her most fire retardant ingots, and weaved a larg shield, enough for all three of them to hide behind under. Fortunately for them, metal generally had a really high melting point. Unfortunately for them, it was also very conductive of heat.

Jasper

Jasper nearly face-palmed when Kinzoku created a massive shield big enough to protect all three of them. He was hoping for it to be about the size of a garbage can lid, but it was his fault for not specifying. [Oh well, I'll just need to be accurate so that the entire thing hits the door. And if Kinzoku can carry all of those ingots with her, I should be able to manage maneuvering with just a few of them.] he thought. "Thanks, it's a little big, but it should work." Jasper said to Kinzoku, taking the shield, and stood a few yards in front of the flaming door. [Well, this is probably gonna hurt.] Jasper thought, and jumped into the air, redirecting his body so that it was pointing towards the door, with the shield in front of him, and the bottoms of his feet pointed in the opposite direction. Jasper then mentally activated his pulse boots, causing him to propel like a missile into the door. Fortunately, he managed to smash through the door, unlike the last time he tried that stunt, and was able to use his second mid-air pulse to gently bring him upright and safely land. Jasper dropped the shield, and checked to see if he was injured, but other than some bruising on his arms from having the shield pressed into them, he seemed fine. Well, that and some of his arm hairs were burnt off. But it was worth it. Now that the flaming door was goon, his team mates should have little trouble getting through to the other room. Robert then began to take in his surroundings...

Amber

[A labyrinth, huh? I wonder what's in there.] Amber thought, not sure whether she would have rather fought the Kamyn or not. Fortunately, it seemed Cornelius had a way to find out which way  to go. "Great, in that case lead the way." she said to the researcher.

Amber

[A labyrinth, huh? I wonder what's in there.] Amber thought, not sure whether she would have rather fought the Kamyn or not. Fortunately, it seemed Cornelius had a way to find out which way  to go. "Great, in that case lead the way." she said to the researcher.

Sandrew let off a sigh of relief. Transforming back to human gorm, he colapsed onto the floor, exausted. "Thank god..." He muttered.

"Sandrew, feel up to walking?" Drale asks, concerned when he saw Sandrew collapse.

"Ah, he's that kind." Cornelius thought as he dispelled his hard light armor. "The toying sort. His down fall."

The Young Researcher smiled at his party members, his eyes still glowing.

"Don't worry." He said, winking. "My bat constructs were moving to take the Kamyn by surprise, but got caught up in his maze building. I can feel them, which means They can help us explore this labyrinth to a way out. Shall we?"

"I say we wait for what Sandrew has to say. He doesn't seem fit to walk, but I want to hear if he thinks he can." Says Drale to both Cornelius and Amber.

(While the post doesn't concern your characters, Neko, read this anyway. For I foresee another of your decapitation sprees aimed to Dante)Dante grinned at Sandrew's expression of rage. He found it...unexpected, but not intimidating whatsoever. "You...." he began, and laughed a little, "You remind me of an eleven year old boy I once brought here. So nervous, so sensitive...strong hearted but weak willed. He was gifted and powerful, and was easy to manipulate, but the moment he stood up to me...is the same moment he regretted it. Luckily for you, I'll give you a bit more time."Moving from the subject, he returned his gaze to Drale. "For you, I'm afraid you'll have to save your questions until the end." He listened in to, Adriev, "A higher power calls. It seems I'm the only of my kind truly appreciative of idle banter, but I digress." The light he had used from Cornelius vanished instantly, Dante with it. The sound of crumbling and formations echoed throughout the entirety of the hollowed cave. The air stiffened and seemed limited. If anyone had paid attention to the area just behind Dante, the cave was a pitch black maze. No longer. Dante had now made it a labyrinth. His voice echoed elsewhere, "Light and darkness is on my side more than yours...but you," A ghastly breeze swept through Sandrew. "If I come to find you maneuvering around with your abilities instead...your regret may very well come sooner than you'd think."The walls of Earth reached up to the 'ceiling' of the cave from below the floor, branching out into the labyrinth that it is. For now, what possible methods lied for the team of Gold? They prepared for battle, but did not get one.

(Nuuuuuuuuuuu Joshuuuaaaa ;~; I will bring him down. I will post on this possibly later today)

Ferro tensed as the Kamyn spoke again, then relaxed as he vanished. The floating metal plates slid back onto Chips. "That bastard is going to get what's coming to him one day." he said to himself. "A maze? I love mazes!" Chips squealed. Ferro turned to Cornelius. "If your bats can lead us through, Bastion, then fantastic! I'll take the vanguard when we set out. Just tell me where to turn." Next he turned to Sandrew. "That was very courageous of you back there. Don't mistake fear with cowardice. Bravery does not necessarily mean foolhardiness."

*Grrrr* [Looks like I could use some nourishment as well..] Apollo thought while his stomach rumbled.

He approached the shed.

"Well, looks like there's food." He said, turning his head back to them a little.

"Hm, seems to be mostly jarred fruit." He said a little disappointed.

He tried to open the door, but it was stuck. He stepped back and then kicked it in. It was pretty rotten, so it splinterd to pieces.

"Heh, Heh. Oops" He stood in front of the doorway for a moment, a little embarrassed about breaking the door. He then walked in, his boots making slight crunching sounds on the splinters.

[Odd spot for a supply shed] He thought curiously.

Edited by Pretium

Cornelius kept his bats flying to map out the area as he looked back at Sandrew. He normally make something to carry Sandrew, but with the concentration needed for the bats, he couldn't help with that just yet.

"I haven't found a way out yet and we've still some trekking to get through." He admitted.

He looked at Sandrew again.

"Do you think you can keep going?"

*Grrrr* [Looks like I could use some nourishment as well..] Apollo thought while his stomach rumbled.He approached the shed."Well, looks like there's food." He said, turning his head back to them a little."Hm, seems to be mostly jarred fruit." He said a little disappointed.He tried to open the door, but it was stuck. He stepped back and then kicked it in. It was pretty rotten, so it splinterd to pieces."Heh, Heh. Oops" He stood in front of the doorway for a moment, a little embarrassed about breaking the door. He then walked in, his boots making slight crunching sounds on the splinters.[Odd spot for a supply shed] He thought curiously.

Fairy smiled. "I can work with that." She smiled entering. 'Are those so called Gods hiding something....if so what?'  She tilted her head. "That orb and this shed seems odd. I have a feeling something is being hidden from us." She sighed weakly. "Also,I think this is the only break we'll get,so I'll start fixing up so grub!"She smiled at her fellow members. She took her bag off and opened it."Here's a question,why did none of you pack?"

Sanya let the shield cover her as she rested. Her flaming feathers were glowing brighter as they retreated.

"Listen, find a way to break the barrier. I'll hold the fire back as long as I can - the shield won't be easy to hold up to this heat." She panted, a few beads of sweet rolling down her forehead. "I can't absorb the fire into me unless you all are clear..." She pushed her bag into Jasper's arms. "Hold onto that, I'll need it."

Once she had some strength back, she stepped from behind the shield, directing the fire from around them to in front of them. It was slow but working, the girl gritted her teeth.

"You...guys...have to hurry...This fire's magical, it's hard to hold and I can't risk directing it - the feedback will surely topple this house." She told them.

I have to do this. I'll be reborn, they just have to get clear.

Varion:

"I brought a few apples." Varion smiled, tossing a glistening red green apple to Fairy, "Catch!"

He grinned at that, glancing down at the apple in his hands, "A lot of Teragren is famous for its apples. My home was no different...until the Kamyn decided to smite it. It's why I'm here, you know. To find out why and get revenge for it. I lived in that city....my Uncle, an esteemed scientist, did too.."

Emert:

Emert glanced up at the cliff side that had now been cleared away for safe travel. Safe, of course, was relative. None of them had even noticed the golem was there until it made its own presence known. Who knew what other traps and tricks had been set up along the path to deter their progress.

"Yes." Emert said, cracking a few knuckles within his gloved hands. The trek was surely to be treacherous. He glanced at the other two of the group, "Are you both ready to go as well?"

Sanya let the shield cover her as she rested. Her flaming feathers were glowing brighter as they retreated.

"Listen, find a way to break the barrier. I'll hold the fire back as long as I can - the shield won't be easy to hold up to this heat." She panted, a few beads of sweet rolling down her forehead. "I can't absorb the fire into me unless you all are clear..." She pushed her bag into Jasper's arms. "Hold onto that, I'll need it."

Once she had some strength back, she stepped from behind the shield, directing the fire from around them to in front of them. It was slow but working, the girl gritted her teeth.

"You...guys...have to hurry...This fire's magical, it's hard to hold and I can't risk directing it - the feedback will surely topple this house." She told them.

I have to do this. I'll be reborn, they just have to get clear.

(Um, both Jasper and the shield are in the other room of the house now.)

Varion:

"I brought a few apples." Varion smiled, tossing a glistening red green apple to Fairy, "Catch!"

He grinned at that, glancing down at the apple in his hands, "A lot of Teragren is famous for its apples. My home was no different...until the Kamyn decided to smite it. It's why I'm here, you know. To find out why and get revenge for it. I lived in that city....my Uncle, an esteemed scientist, did too.."

*Grrrr* [Looks like I could use some nourishment as well..] Apollo thought while his stomach rumbled.

He approached the shed.

"Well, looks like there's food." He said, turning his head back to them a little.

He tried to open the door, but it was stuck. He stepped back and then kicked it in. It was pretty rotten, so it splinterd to pieces.

"Heh, Heh. Oops" He stood in front of the doorway for a moment, a little embarrassed about breaking the door. He then walked in, his boots making slight crunching sounds on the splinters.

Fairy smiled. "I can work with that." She smiled entering. 'Are those so called Gods hiding something....if so what?'  She tilted her head. "That orb and this shed seems odd. I have a feeling something is being hidden from us." She sighed weakly. "Also,I think this is the only break we'll get,so I'll start fixing up so grub!"She smiled at her fellow members. She took her bag off and opened it."Here's a question,why did none of you pack?"

(Sorry guyz.. yesterday was a busy day.)

Lance saw Apollo checking out the place. He looked like a lion trying to find some food... to no avail... Then he turned to Fairy as she spoke about the place. Indeed it was all too suspicious about, however it was indeed the kamin territory, you could expect a meteor falling on your head at any second... "Mmm.. indeed Fairy... fortunately I was prepared for this..." he said while pulling out a piece of bread coming from his bag. "Always be ready for long trips." he finished while leaving next to Apollo a piece of bread. Then he listened to Varion... about Teragren.. and the villages destroyed by the Kamin... "Well at least you have a clear goal.. " He muttered. 

Silver

Robert then began to take in his surroundings...

It looked to be a bedroom, or at least there was a small futon in the corner. The rest looked like a supply area. There were some building supplies and tools, and some lanterns, and... a doezn or so jugs of kerosene. The fire hadn't reached this room as badly as it had the other, but it was creeping in very quickly. On the floor was the answer the group had been looking for, though; a trap door that led somewhere below. It was bolted shut, but there was not other way out, they had to tear it open one way or another, or else in a few seconds the fire would reach the kerosene supply and they would all be finished....

Kinzoku slipped past Jasper into the room and took it in. When she saw the problem and the solution, she actually smiled. First she recalled her shield back into ingots. Wouldn't be needing that anymore. "This'll be easy. No need for heroic sacrifice Sanya, I got this!" Kinzoku said cheerily, as she manipulated the metal bolts to become unscrewed, and tossed them far from the trapdoor. With the bolts gone, the Metal Mage opened up the trapdoor, and jumped down. "Hey guys! Better get down here quickly, unless you want to be burned alive!" Then she took in her surroundings...

Cornelius kept his bats flying to map out the area as he looked back at Sandrew. He normally make something to carry Sandrew, but with the concentration needed for the bats, he couldn't help with that just yet."I haven't found a way out yet and we've still some trekking to get through." He admitted. He looked at Sandrew again."Do you think you can keep going?"

Ferro tensed as the Kamyn spoke again, then relaxed as he vanished. The floating metal plates slid back onto Chips. "That bastard is going to get what's coming to him one day." he said to himself. "A maze? I love mazes!" Chips squealed. Ferro turned to Cornelius. "If your bats can lead us through, Bastion, then fantastic! I'll take the vanguard when we set out. Just tell me where to turn." Next he turned to Sandrew. "That was very courageous of you back there. Don't mistake fear with cowardice. Bravery does not necessarily mean foolhardiness."

"Sandrew, feel up to walking?" Drale asks, concerned when he saw Sandrew collapse. "I say we wait for what Sandrew has to say. He doesn't seem fit to walk, but I want to hear if he thinks he can." Says Drale to both Cornelius and Amber.

"I-I'll try..." Sandrew coughed, standing up. "C-C'mon..." He muttered to himself, his body already screaming at him to stay down from exaustion. He was far from a fit fighter in any situation, but he hoped that maybe his skills in traversing odd terrain would prove useful, at the very least.

MDS said i was on Silver team for this and to act like my character has been here the whole time so pleased to make the acquaintance of the silver team

IC:

Looking to Kinzoku as she jumped down in through the trap door Tristan turned his focus towards the kerosene "whether we have an escape route or not wont matter as long as those jugs of kerosene are there if the flames reach them it'll cause one hell of an explosion and the flames will just end up traveling down through the hole of the trap door and burn everyone alive I'd be alright since i can control fire and Sanya might be alright aswell as along as shes using her phoenix form but the others could perish in the flames" Thinking over the situation at hand Tristan looked from the trap door to the kerosene and then to Sanya until he decided on what would be the best move to make finally deciding on what he should do Tristan nodded "Alright leave Sanya to the flames she should be alright I'll deal with this kerosene" Quickly running over to the kerosene Tristan began to grab two jugs at a time and run back and forth towards the trap door as fast as possible as he approached the trap door the first time he yelled down to Kinzoku "Hey dont let of this kerosene get on you when i drop it down if it does you'll light up like a Christmas tree from a single spark" after saying that Tristan began to drop the jugs down two at a time as fast as he possibly could until only a single jug remained as Tristan turned to bring the final jug towards the trap door he noticed the flames had moved rather close to where he was standing looking from the flames to the jug in his hand Tristan looked at the two with a rather annoyed face "Son of a... guess i'm running and jumping lets hope i dont miss my footing" Suddenly launching forward Tristan attempted to jump over the slightly low flames and towards the trap door all while holding a jug of kerosene "make it make it..." noticing he wasnt actually going to make the jump tristan sighed "not going to make it" quickly drawing his sword that was placed on his back tristan smashed the tip of the sword into the ground and used it as an extra footing to force himself back into the air through doing this Tristan managed to pull off the jump upon reaching the trap door tristan just made the hole and after falling in he smashed into a rather nearby wall in a rather epic face palm fashion falling back onto the floor rather hard Tristan spoke while rather soar "Made it"

He approached the shed.

Varion:

(Sorry guyz.. yesterday was a busy day.)

Lance saw Apollo checking out the place. He looked like a lion trying to find some food... to no avail... Then he turned to Fairy as she spoke about the place. Indeed it was all too suspicious about, however it was indeed the kamin territory, you could expect a meteor falling on your head at any second... "Mmm.. indeed Fairy... fortunately I was prepared for this..." he said while pulling out a piece of bread coming from his bag. "Always be ready for long trips." he finished while leaving next to Apollo a piece of bread. Then he listened to Varion... about Teragren.. and the villages destroyed by the Kamin... "Well at least you have a clear goal.. " He muttered.

Sairi and Aya looked at eachother and then the others. Aya laughed rather nervously, looking away from the group.

"We didn't bring anything really." Aya muttered.

Sairi pulled his backpack from his back, opening the thing up. There was Aya's two handguns, and a number of first aid things, some water, and just some nonsense items.

Sairi pulled out five waters, and let Aya hold two.

"We have some drinks..." Sairi said.

Sanya actually...smiled as Kinzoku told her no need for a heroic sacrifice. The only problem for Kinzoku was the fact...it was nearing the kerosene. That usually meant explosions or the fire could actually get into trapdoor. So, standing between the highly volatile kerosene and the fire, she began to absorb it faster. She fell to a knee and began to  absorb faster as Tristan began his entirely stupid plan.

"You idiot!" She shouted. The flames licked closer. She began to move back, now in front of the trapdoor. The fire was out of control. she might have been able to go now, but Tristan's stupidity had forced her to waste more time holding the fire back.

"Kinzoku! You have to close the damn door right now! I can't hold the fire in once I stop absorbing it! I might have, but we waste too much time!" She breathed easy. "Trust me Kinzoku! Please, just trust me!"