Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Evraius (RP)

Looking towards Apollo as he volunteered himself to be one of the four Tristan also noticed Lance from his own team also volunteer himself by raising his hand "Hum with that it seems we have three confirmed Lance, Jasper whose already passed out and now Apollo so that means we have two Silver members confirmed to go down and one Platinum that means we just need one more and considering half of the Silver team is already going down i think it only fair the the fourth and final person be a member of the platinum team" Walking over to Lance Tristan hit him hard around the neck area causing an instant black out "So thats both Lance and Jasper out cold so whos next" 

(OOOOH, Is Lance Still In?? Darn, My Post Is No Good Then.)

MDS said since he's been inactive i could decide what to do with him to speed things up

(Gotchya, Edited My Post)

Edited by Pretium

Sanya

Adirev's figure approached her.

"All this power, this care and this strength, and you don't know what to do?"

He reached out his hand.

"Fight to preserve humanity, as we Kamyn do."

And so then he explained to her.

Kamyn

"Griver...." Adriev's voice reached his subordinates as Ryu escaped. "Go to the enclave where the Iron team is. Test them before allowing them on the lift that lies ahead of them.

"Vortimer...." Now it was the other who heard his voice. "Teleport to the chamber where the Gold is. You shall be their last trial, and with three of them unable to fight I should think it will be an easy killing."

Now both of them heard his final comment.

"Leave Ryu to me."

Adriev appeared before Ryu as he flew.

"You sure are persistent. Very well then. You have my audience. Do you wish to say something or shall I proceed to killing you?"

Gold

The being recoiled with a screech. Then it looked at Ferro with it's hateful, cold eyes. In it's last moments it jumped towards him and dissipated into various spears of flame with each one flying towards Ferro.

One last attack to wound... or to kill

Ferro~~~~~

Ferro whirled around, plates separating from Chips and and blocking spears of dark fire. Birgitte spun in a circle in Ferro's hand, deflecting the rest of the spears. As the last notes of flame died out, Ferro dropped to his knees. The burn he sustained in the fight was breaking out in raw blisters. Sweat poured from his brow. Surely, that was the last challenge. Ferro could only hope. . . "Is everyone all right?" he called.

Cathos~~~~~

Cathos carefully recorded the scene played out by the recording sphere as a psychic imprint. Taking a couple moments, he closed his eyes as they pulsed with mental power; connecting with the great being to give it the recording sent power flooding through him, if only for a moment. Feeling refreshed, he opened his eyes and walked over to the lift. "I am so close to the knowledge the being seeks. We must keep going." he said, partly to himself and partly to the group.

As Duke tried to went back to the headquarters,he began to heard Adriev's voice about his next task. As he understood,he began to use his iilusions to appear on the chamber,where the Gold Team resides. As he looked that they were being attacked by various spear of flames,they managed to survive thanks from the man named Ferro. Then,this Raging Form Dragon thrust his saber to ground,causing a short earthquake,to show his appearance to them. " I applaud your bravery. But alas,I shall stop you all from moving any further..." Duke said,standing before them as he looked the members below as his gigantic size of a dragon can be scared from other people...

Serafine and the Raiju looked at her and nodded. Sanya watched as the massive Raiju shrunk, forming a cloudy mass that looked like a boy. Touching his forehead to Sanya, she closed her eyes.

"My name is Rai. Clever I know." He smirked as his power flowed through Sanya. "Now you know the secret of us. And you'll know why I chose you." Serafine said calmly.

The girl looked to Adriev.

"I accept."

Ferro~~~~~Ferro whirled around, plates separating from Chips and and blocking spears of dark fire. Birgitte spun in a circle in Ferro's hand, deflecting the rest of the spears. As the last notes of flame died out, Ferro dropped to his knees. The burn he sustained in the fight was breaking out in raw blisters. Sweat poured from his brow. Surely, that was the last challenge. Ferro could only hope. . . "Is everyone all right?" he called.Cathos~~~~~Cathos carefully recorded the scene played out by the recording sphere as a psychic imprint. Taking a couple moments, he closed his eyes as they pulsed with mental power; connecting with the great being to give it the recording sent power flooding through him, if only for a moment. Feeling refreshed, he opened his eyes and walked over to the lift. "I am so close to the knowledge the being seeks. We must keep going." he said, partly to himself and partly to the group.

"I-I'm alright..." Sandrew called over in reply, with the boost that he was given, Sandrew wasn't completely gone, yet.

Sanya

Adirev's figure approached her.

"All this power, this care and this strength, and you don't know what to do?"

He reached out his hand.

"Fight to preserve humanity, as we Kamyn do."

And so then he explained to her.

Kamyn

"Griver...." Adriev's voice reached his subordinates as Ryu escaped. "Go to the enclave where the Iron team is. Test them before allowing them on the lift that lies ahead of them.

"Vortimer...." Now it was the other who heard his voice. "Teleport to the chamber where the Gold is. You shall be their last trial, and with three of them unable to fight I should think it will be an easy killing."

Now both of them heard his final comment.

"Leave Ryu to me."

Adriev appeared before Ryu as he flew.

"You sure are persistent. Very well then. You have my audience. Do you wish to say something or shall I proceed to killing you?"

Gold

The being recoiled with a screech. Then it looked at Ferro with it's hateful, cold eyes. In it's last moments it jumped towards him and dissipated into various spears of flame with each one flying towards Ferro.

One last attack to wound... or to kill

"I wish to say nothing," Ryu replied stopping in mid-air. Little by little, Ryu began to figure out Adreiv's powers. "You know Adreiv. I expect that you are the only one who knows my power's weakness. However, you've been giving me hints about your power," Ryu began to speak. "Your power is generalized. Meaning that it it one category with different applications you can use. I would suspect a Psychic-based ability but I do not know for sure," Ryu explained. Knowing the enemy was important to Ryu. However, not knowing your opponent and your opponent knowing you was a high risk for Ryu to take. However, he had to take such a risk in order to figure Adreiv out. "I already know that you have the power of telepathy and you just teleported in front of me. You telepathy has only been demonstrated so far to work on Kaymn... or should I say, the ones you have spent the most time with," Ryu deduced. "I'd say your power is some in the field of Celestial but I wouldn't know for sure," Ryu said. He wasn't sure how Adriev could counter his power but he definitely knew that Adreiv had known long before the fight that had just occurred.

"Deducing the events that happened recently, you stepped off the comfort of your throne, and safety of your base, to confront me. You either must be well prepared to fight me or you're hiding something the Kaymn don't even know about in there," Ryu declared. He wasn't called the god of Knowledge and Wisdom for no reason. He took an awkward fighting stance. "Wanna answer those two questions?" Ryu asked before the fight began.

Edited by XxUtopiaxX

"If you want my sister to be one of the four, then I will let her be." Sairi said seriously, sitting his sister down.

Sairi and Aya exchanged looks. 

"I have no choice, I will be fine, Sairi." Aya said with a smile.

"Good. Just....don't die without me." Sairi said seriously.

"Oh, and sorry about this." he added before hitting his sister with the hilt of his sword, knocking her out.

Apollo returned with necessary herbs.

"Looks like there was just enou.." He saw Aya already unconscious. "Oh, I see that she's already down."

[Well, heh, heh. I had kinda go gotten this so the girl wouldn't have to be forcefully knocked out. I guess she was ok with that..] He thought a little embarrassed. His face had turned the tiniest bit pink before he had reached Fairy.

*Ahem* He composed himself. "So, think you can whip this up real quick, Fairy?" He asked cheerily holding out his hands.

Edited by Pretium

(Your BF Is An Alchemist)

(Can't we just hit your character over the head with a frying pan or something it's not like your going to feel any real pain besides this door things been going on for ages i think every body's ready to move on)

(Your BF Is An Alchemist)

(Lol.)

(Can't we just hit your character over the head with a frying pan or something it's not like your going to feel any real pain besides this door things been going on for ages i think every body's ready to move on)

(*hits Joe*)

Kamyn

"My powers?" Adriev laughed. "All this time and you never realized, Ryu? I was foolish to take you as a subordinate."

The air around the two began to vibrate, first mildly, and then mildly.

"Look familiar Ryu? Surprised you aren't the one doing it? My power, to answer your question, is a mental link. While I stop short of mind reading, I can read emotions, communicate, and most importantly, begin to make use of my hosts.... magic as the normal people would call it. Unfrotunatley it's only a small amount and it's both temporary and weakened while the person is alive, but once they die... Then I can make more usage of their powers. How many Kamyn and humans do you think have died on this mountain, Ryu? How many do you think I linked with?"

A blade of pure energy appeared in Adriev's hand, the other one sparked with electricity.

"Don't worry. I shall not use your own power against you, and I shall only employ a fraction of my skills, that is all it will take."

Adriev smiled and sighed.

"And as to your second question. My plans are none of your concern. By the time things truly going into action you will be long gone."

Then Adriev shot towards Ryu, blade first....

Gold

Now the test had well and truly begun... Vortimer facing what remained of the Gold Team fighting force...

Silver/Platinum

Adriev's voice boomed. "You all are so indecisive. You have one minute before I kill you all."

Now the clock was ticking. It was now or it was never.

Iron

The lift beyond the newly-opened door began to move, it was time to get on or be left behind.

Just as it moved though, the bag of various remains from Sanya flew into the air, her remains landing on the moving lift and her form reconstructing.

She looked... different somehow.

"Welcome to the Kamyn." Adriev's voice spoke to her. "Toy with them if need be, I will be in contact soon."

Kamyn

"My powers?" Adriev laughed. "All this time and you never realized, Ryu? I was foolish to take you as a subordinate."

"Look familiar Ryu? Surprised you aren't the one doing it? My power, to answer your question, is a mental link. While I stop short of mind reading, I can read emotions, communicate, and most importantly, begin to make use of my hosts.... magic as the normal people would call it. Unfrotunatley it's only a small amount and it's both temporary and weakened while the person is alive, but once they die... Then I can make more usage of their powers. How many Kamyn and humans do you think have died on this mountain, Ryu? How many do you think I linked with?"

A blade of pure energy appeared in Adriev's hand, the other one sparked with electricity.

"Don't worry. I shall not use your own power against you, and I shall only employ a fraction of my skills, that is all it will take."

"And as to your second question. My plans are none of your concern. By the time things truly going into action you will be long gone."

Gold

Now the test had well and truly begun... Vortimer facing what remained of the Gold Team fighting force...

Silver/Platinum

Adriev's voice boomed. "You all are so indecisive. You have one minute before I kill you all."

Now the clock was ticking. It was now or it was never.

Iron

The lift beyond the newly-opened door began to move, it was time to get on or be left behind.

Just as it moved though, the bag of various remains from Sanya flew into the air, her remains landing on the moving lift and her form reconstructing.

She looked... different somehow.

"Welcome to the Kamyn." Adriev's voice spoke to her. "Toy with them if need be, I will be in contact soon."

(I don't remember who Vortimer is/who plays him. Time to comb the sigh-ups)

(Hazamie, to save you time. Which reminds me that I need to properly post soon. In fact, I'll be doing it in a few moments.)

Thanks. Sifting for Haz's OC sheet now)

(I got it.)

Sandrew was tired already. "...Really?..." was all he muttered before sighing, he looked over at Ferro. "...I'm going to say this much: when I say move, move." Sandrew muttered. He knew what he had to do. "Clear and fresh as the rivers and creeks I become... Water!" He shot at the enemy, already transformed again. At this point, he had very little left to use. As he got within the area which Sandrew would assume was his range of attack, his body, everything about him, fell apart, turned into a ball of water, and splashed on the floor.

(Well, time to insert Drale back into the timeline.)

When the shadow being drained the energy from Drale, he groaned as he felt some of his life force being drained. After that, when Ferro asked if he was alright, Drale responded, "I'm ok for now, but certainly not in a fighting mood." And when Vortimer appeared, Drale said to him, "A dragon? What a curious creature. I'd love to fight you, but I shall have to let my party members do it." 

(Did Sandrew just die, or is he doing something else?)

Ferro~~~~~

Ferro growled when he saw the Kamyn appear and transform. Stabbing Birgitte into the ground for easy retrieval, he took out Vell and began firing bolt after bolt of hot white at the dragon. Vell was cackling of course, but Ferro tuned it out as he fired trying to hedge the monster away from his fallen comrades.

Cathos~~~~~

Cathos frowned as Sanya appeared in the lift, and immediately teleported to the far end of the table. Something was. . . different about her. Cathos studied for a moment before realizing she was Kamyn now. He could feel it from her mental vibrations. "She is not an ally anymore." he told the group. He held himself ready, body and mind, for the inevitable fight.

Kamyn

"A mental link huh?" Ryu said. This was going to be tough. However, his mind had never failed him before. He can mimic my moves, or anyone else's that he's seen or come into contact with. I might just barely make this battle a stalemate, Ryu thought. Ryu quickly evaded the attack, keeping close to Adriev. He kept one hand under Adriev's stomach. "Seismic Rejection!" Ryu shouted. A jetwave of high pressured air made contact with Adriev's stomach, supposedly stunning him a little. Ryu flew backwards away from Adriev after the technique hit noticing his right arm slashed a little. "Looks like the leader of the Kaymn isn't just a title," Ryu sighed.

Cornelius was feeling a little relieved that his "other" powers were not being commented on. Maybe nothing would come of it and when he woke up...

"Oh, come on." He said warily, his voice still higher then normal.

He felt achy and hurt, but he squared up for another fight.