Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Killua0707

[Kid Icarus Uprising] Are You Upset?

Are any of you upset that there won't be a sequel to Kid Icarus Uprising?   It's already a great game and masterpiece,and it's really beautiful... but I just got into it and Im really upset that there won't be a sequel. :(

what are are your opinions :)

Are any of you upset that there won't be a sequel to Kid Icarus Uprising?   It's already a great game and masterpiece,and it's really beautiful... but I just got into it and Im really upset that there won't be a sequel. :(           what are are your opinions :)

I haven't played it but I know the feeling when there isn't a sequel to ones favorite game. You'll eventually get over it, but just enjoy the game you have for now you never know if they'll make a sequel. Another idea would be playing other games of same genre or playing a game developed by the same developer >.>

I haven't played it but I know the feeling when there isn't a sequel to ones favorite game. You'll eventually get over it, but just enjoy the game you have for now you never know if they'll make a sequel. Another idea would be playing other games of same genre or playing a game developed by the same developer >.>

.....thank you very much :)

If there's a Wii U sequel, I'd be happy. Mostly because it'd have good left-hand controls, unlike the 3DS one. xD

Ughhhh don't remind me. I'm glad I got a Circle Pad Pro for that (and for KH3D xP)

Back to the topic at hand, I'm not really sure how I would feel about a sequel, honestly. I guess it would be cool, but I don't mind that there isn't.

Ughhhh don't remind me. I'm glad I got a Circle Pad Pro for that (and for KH3D xP)

Back to the topic at hand, I'm not really sure how I would feel about a sequel, honestly. I guess it would be cool, but I don't mind that there isn't.

How does the Circle Pad Pro feel? It looks kinda awkward to me, personally. ._. I tried the lefty controls on my brother's copy, and didn't like them too much.

How does the Circle Pad Pro feel? It looks kinda awkward to me, personally. ._. I tried the lefty controls on my brother's copy, and didn't like them too much.

Myeh, it's been a while so I don't remember the feel, per se, but having an actual circle pad for the left hand is better than.... whatever the default left hand thing is. Using the face buttons? Idk xP

*takes out CCP* Hm, it feels alright to me, but I don't think I could use it for really long periods of time xP

Myeh, it's been a while so I don't remember the feel, per se, but having an actual circle pad for the left hand is better than.... whatever the default left hand thing is. Using the face buttons? Idk xP

*takes out CCP* Hm, it feels alright to me, but I don't think I could use it for really long periods of time xP

Oh, alright. That's good to know, then. Thanks! I might pick one up if I find a cheap one. xD

Oh, alright. That's good to know, then. Thanks! I might pick one up if I find a cheap one. xD

Cool. But yeah, obviously it adds mass to the 3DS, so if you get one, don't use it for too long xP And it helps for KH3D too, since you can use the second circle pad for camera control and the extra shoulder buttons for targeting.

(Also I would like your posts but quota :P)

I dunno if it really needs a sequel, considering how final the ending was.

I'd rather not press for a sequel either, since that often doesn't turn out well. 

OTHERSIDER YOU'RE ALIVE

I wouldn't consider. You know that you need batteries for that.

It might be bad to control the buttons and the analog at the same time.

I found out that the only reason they aren't making a sequel is because the gameplay and mechanics for the second game would be exactly the same as Uprising, there wouldn't be much they could add on at this point, so they'd rather not do something like that and just wait. : I'd like to see a sequel, considering Kid Icarus finally got a revival, but we'll have to wait and see.