Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

FFX-2: Concherer help?

The most simple advice I can give you is:

Oversoul him, and he will actually be much weaker than the normal counterpart. This also applies for the boss at floor 80. You should kill normal slugs to oversoul him, they appear at the lower floors

Good tips against him are for example to use 3 bersekers with evade and counter. You will evade his normal attacks and counterattack him, and the 3 girls will start to beat him to a pulp. Good luck

The most simple advice I can give you is:

Oversoul him, and he will actually be much weaker than the normal counterpart. This also applies for the boss at floor 80. You should kill normal slugs to oversoul him, they appear at the lower floors

Good tips against him are for example to use 3 bersekers with evade and counter. You will evade his normal attacks and counterattack him, and the 3 girls will start to beat him to a pulp. Good luck

How do I oversoul it?

How do I oversoul it?

You oversoul a monster when you kill enough of his species. It gives you a message saying Concherer:Oversoul and it absorbs fireflyes and glows red and black

To make it easy for you: kill enemies of the same species than the concherer until one of them appears and oversoul itself. Then flee Without killing him. Then that species will appear oversouled until you kill him. Go fot the concherer and he will oversoul

You should check some pretty good faqs of FFX-2 back of the day when it came out. Split-Infinity guide is well known as it covers everything