Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Bosh104

Armored Terra in KH2/BBS

*sniff sniff*....capes.......  :

I really was kind of hoping they'd add capes for BBS. Dunno why I thought they'd be able to do it.

Also, I forget. Why doesn't the Lingering Sentiment's Keyblade not have a Keychain? I can already guess, but I'd appreciate a more in-depth answer.

Edited by Kaweebo

I really was kind of hoping they'd add capes for BBS. Dunno why I thought they'd be able to do it.

Also, I forget. Why doesn't the Lingering Sentiment's Keyblade not have a Keychain? I can already guess, but I'd appreciate a more in-depth answer.

It might be the fact that He Isn't a full keyblade wielder anymore and the fact that he isnt, he doesn't have a chain on the keyblade. but i dunno really :/

I really was kind of hoping they'd add capes for BBS. Dunno why I thought they'd be able to do it. Also, I forget. Why doesn't the Lingering Sentiment's Keyblade not have a Keychain? I can already guess, but I'd appreciate a more in-depth answer.

I heard they hadn't designed it at that time!

Ooooo, I wonder if they are going to put the capes into the KH 2.5 stuff, since they'll have more processing power to work with?

The scenes from BBS with the armor have only been momentarily featured in the KH2.5 trailers but it looks like there will be no capes. :( darn you PSP and your being unable to successfully produce cape physics...

The scenes from BBS with the armor have only been momentarily featured in the KH2.5 trailers but it looks like there will be no capes. :( darn you PSP and your being unable to successfully produce cape physics...

Ah, unfortunate.

It because at that time nomura had designed Ventus's, Terra's and Aqua's Keyblades without  keychains, then he changed his mind.

Also check the Secret Endings for KH2 and KH2FM you'll see that Ventus's, Terra's and Aqua's keyblade lack of keychain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4q3QiUZ8sA

In the original BbS, they couldn't put the capes in because when they tried it lowered the framerate in Mirage Arena, so they had to remove them. They have yet to give an answer as to why they didn't put them back in II.5 though. It really seems like they should be able to with the PS3's power and the lack of online multiplayer. It's rather strange...

Also, the reason the Armor's Keyblade didn't have a keychain is simply because they hadn't have given it a design by that point, so they just left it chainless. Same for the others until BbS was finally made. There's no story elements behind it whatsoever. Why they haven't decided to rectify that and give his KH2FM model the Keychain in II.5 is also a mystery, and one that either nobody cares to ask or nobody cares to answer...

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Uh , capes are not that cool .

Capes are commonly associated with power. That's why powerful and/or classic characters may traditionally have them. Dracula has one. Superman has one. 

While I've grown used to the sight of the armor without it, it still kind of looks naked. 

I can see why they weren't added in 2.5. That's a lot of new cloth animation to have during combat.

Edited by Andrew Rowland

heres a question no one has asked or said: how is terra in the "badlands" when at the end of bbs hes on top of that pillar xehanort created?

Um, it's all apart of the same world & as you can see, he is very capable of walking around.

not really

Kingdom hearts does not comply with logic you see, In video games anything could happen lol. It's just a matter of how it is planned out.