Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you think that HD 2.5 ReMIX will sell more copies than HD 1.5 ReMIX did?

Do you think that HD 2.5 ReMIX will sell more copies than HD 1.5 ReMIX did?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that HD 2.5 ReMIX will sell more copies than HD 1.5 ReMIX did?

• Yup! I'm pretty sure it'll sell a lot of copies.
    • Not really sure... I'd rather not make any predictions now.
    • Nope, I believe it won't.
    • I don't really care about which one sells the most.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Well KH2 and BBS are 2 of the most popular games in the series. Re:coded has some special new scenes that add new stuff to the story. And there is a possibility that this time around maybe the Collectors edition might have some even more cool stuff in it. I hope they announce one for the US soon.

KH2 and BBS really are one of the best games in a series, atleast for us KH fans, but i believe some people who are not really familiar with the series would rather buy the first one for curiosity, not the second one...

What I mean is, KH 2.5 ReMIX will sell a lot of copies but not as much as the first one

KH2 and BBS (with the recent DDD too, but that's not included) are usually the majority's favorite, I think it's pretty much guaranteed to sell more.  

KH2 and BBS really are one of the best games in a series, atleast for us KH fans, but i believe some people who are not really familiar with the series would rather buy the first one for curiosity, not the second one...

What I mean is, KH 2.5 ReMIX will sell a lot of copies but not as much as the first one

Kingdom Hearts II explains the Story of Kingdom Hearts I and Birth By Sleep is a prequel. Also, Coded is a reminder of Kingdom Hearts I.

Not all KH fans say that 2 and BBS are the best. My favorite's easily the first, and I've been a KH fan since the beginning. :

To answer the question, I imagine that 2.5 will sell more than 1.5.

Those who bought 1.5 and liked it will buy 2.5

Those who bought 1.5 and hated it will not buy 2.5

Nobody buys 2.5 without buying 1.5

So, by this logic, sales: 1.5>2.5