Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What title are you most looking forward to for the rest of the year?

What title are you most looking forward to for the rest of the year?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. What title are you most looking forward to for the rest of the year?

• THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL
    • Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    • KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX
    • Something else on PlayStation 4.
    • Something else on PlayStation 3.
    • Something else on Xbox One.
    • Something else on Nintendo Wii U.
    • Something else on PlayStation Vita.
    • Something else on Nintendo 3DS.
    • Something else on PC
    • Something else on iOS.
    • Something else on Android.
    • Something else not covered above.

The games I am looking forward this year would be obviously KH 2.5 (my top priority right now when it comes to games) but the ones I'm interested including the ones being localized this year (one of them took 2 years) would be Fantasy Life (26th September in Europe, 24th October in NA), the remakes of Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire, trilogy of Phoenix Wright remake, Tales of Xillia 2 and Disney Magical World (IF will be localized to EU :( ).

Not sure this time xD I don't remember if Tales of Zestiria is coming out this year... also, Assassin's creed Unity, but that's on ps4... and I don't remember if it comes out this year, either xD I think it does.

Tales of Zestiria, I'm pretty sure it won't be coming this year, there is still no release date, some websites said there was a possibility to be a worldwide release too. Maybe will be revealed at TGS.

I'm looking forward to a number of titles this year, hard to pick just one.

I'll go with Smash Bros Wii U though, it's one of the main reasons I bought the Wii U in the first place.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is the only game I plan to preorder, waiting to see if a LE is announced cause it's held separate from the regular version that's available so I'd just end up having to cancel and change my order anyway.  It's currently dropped in price already from £30 to £25.  

I thought Smash Bros would be big enough to be one of the specific names on here... Super Smash Bros for Wii U is what has me the most excited.

same her but i cant click 3ds and wii u 

The games I am looking forward this year would be obviously KH 2.5 (my top priority right now when it comes to games) but the ones I'm interested including the ones being localized this year (one of them took 2 years) would be Fantasy Life (26th September in Europe, 24th October in NA), the remakes of Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire, trilogy of Phoenix Wright remake, Tales of Xillia 2 and Disney Magical World (IF will be localized to EU :( ).

Tales of Zestiria, I'm pretty sure it won't be coming this year, there is still no release date, some websites said there was a possibility to be a worldwide release too. Maybe will be revealed at TGS.

Well, talk about depressing xD but thanks for letting me know that, since I haven't been looking for information. After the E3 trailer I think I'm most looking forward to Xillia 2, anyway LOL