Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raziel

Sora WILL die.

lol I doubt it too I was just basically trying to see what everyone else thought about it

Yeah making theories for fun is quite amusing when you see the responses you get xD

Peace!

Death isn't a real thing in KH.  

I just remembered that a few months back I think, you said that you believed one of TAV will die.

What made you change your mind?

Kingdom Hearts 3 is the end of the Xehanort Saga, but the story will continue after that. Sora will always be the main character, even after the the current story line, Nomura has said both these things. He can't be the main character if hes dead,

Why is everyone so sure someone will die anyway? That's not how KH works.People only die of old age, if at all.

I'm not going to take xehanort seriously then, all he has done is kill one guy and ruin the lives of terra,aqua, and ventus. If xehanort throws death threats at sora or anyone else i'm going to laugh because he hasn't laided down what's at stake here. 

Yeah, when Nomura added the part "He will be the protagonist until the end." it got me thinking. Why else would the Kingdom Hearts series end? Theoretically, Sora's story should keep going on and on throughout his life. I doubt everything would be smooth sailing from how they end it, because as adult Keyblade Weilders they're BOUND to come across even vaster adventures. Nomura: "Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story and Sora's alone." But if Sora dies...That would indeed be the end to Sora's story, and still also match what he said about the "until the end" part.

lol just my random thoughts that has a 99% chance of not happening. But it's fun to throw out KH ideas when you're bored. xD

Apparently you didn't see the rest of the conversation where I was correcting her and the other guy about that. I said very, very clearly it could happen in the FINAL Kingdom Hearts game ever made, at the very end. Not before the KH series ends. Not in KH3, not even in KH4. The LAST game.

Yet. Has Nomura actually confirmed that death will NEVER happen in the future, either? If not, then you can't assume it. Simply put.

You can say "It most likely won't happen because it still hasn't yet" but you can't flat out say it's not a thing when it's never, not even once been confirmed. Is this not correct?

You could just be reading to much into the words. For one, that's a translation. He was actually speaking Japanese, and Japanese can have different meanings.

Two, he could have meant it in a smooth until-the end as in ''Forever''. But like I said, he was really speaking Japanese. 

I just remembered that a few months back I think, you said that you believed one of TAV will die.

What made you change your mind?

I haven't changed my mind, just as far in the series, death isn't a real thing, but I do hope it gets meaning again with a main characters death, for now that's just wishful thinking

I'm not going to take xehanort seriously then, all he has done is kill one guy and ruin the lives of terra,aqua, and ventus. If xehanort throws death threats at sora or anyone else i'm going to laugh because he hasn't laided down what's at stake here.

You mean aside from the apocalypse?

What happened to this guy again? Because I can't seem to remember. It'seems implied that he transferred his heart to Terra, much like Kairi did with Sora in the first one.

Posted Image

But yeah I highly doubt Sora will die in any game in the series. As KittensOnFire stated before, Tetsuya Nomura confirmed in an interview that Sora will remain the series protagonist for as long as the series runs on. It wouldn't make sense to kill him off at all.

Peace!

It is implied that he transferred his heart to Terra, much like Kairi did with Sora in the first game. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

What happened to this guy again? Because I can't seem to remember.

Posted Image

But yeah I highly doubt Sora will die in any game in the series. As KittensOnFire stated before, Tetsuya Nomura confirmed in an interview that Sora will remain the series protagonist for as long as the series runs on. It wouldn't make sense to kill him off at all.

Peace!

His heart is inside Terra's, and with Roxas, Xion, Ven, Namine and Terra expected to come back while their hearts inside someone, I don't know why one wouldn't think the same would happen with Eraqus.

Yeah, when Nomura added the part "He will be the protagonist until the end." it got me thinking. Why else would the Kingdom Hearts series end? Theoretically, Sora's story should keep going on and on throughout his life. I doubt everything would be smooth sailing from how they end it, because as adult Keyblade Weilders they're BOUND to come across even vaster adventures. Nomura: "Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story and Sora's alone." But if Sora dies...That would indeed be the end to Sora's story, and still also match what he said about the "until the end" part.

lol just my random thoughts that has a 99% chance of not happening. But it's fun to throw out KH ideas when you're bored. xD

Apparently you didn't see the rest of the conversation where I was correcting her and the other guy about that. I said very, very clearly it could happen in the FINAL Kingdom Hearts game ever made, at the very end. Not before the KH series ends. Not in KH3, not even in KH4. The LAST game.

Yet. Has Nomura actually confirmed that death will NEVER happen in the future, either? If not, then you can't assume it. Simply put.

You can say "It most likely won't happen because it still hasn't yet" but you can't flat out say it's not a thing when it's never, not even once been confirmed. Is this not correct?

I'm not saying it'll never happen, I'm saying for now, based on the games we have, death has no consequence in the series, of course I hope that rectified in the future, but I don't think it'll happen with Sora, seeing as it's already confirmed he'll always be the main antagonist, unless they make death have less meaning again and he does has a self sacrifice, but will probably be resurrected as a gift by kingdom hearts for that sacrifice

I haven't changed my mind, just as far in the series, death isn't a real thing, but I do hope it gets meaning again with a main characters death, for now that's just wishful thinking

Yeah I don't really get why some people don't like the idea and say KH doesn't need it since no one has ever completely died out yet so I don't see the problem of having it happen at least once. Having a universe full of people that live eternally isn't very interesting lol.

seeing as it's already confirmed he'll always be the main antagonist

"Until the end" was added onto that though, and if he dies at the very end of the final Kingdom Hearts epic series conclusion (oh wow, that game is probably going to be even more epic than KH3. #Mindblown) wouldn't that still match with what he said?

First of all , square confirmed that sora won't die in kh3 cause nomura said that sora will be the protagonist for the next kh saga aswell.

second of all , by now you should know that no major character in Kh dies for good^^

Edited by kurasa25

Kingdom Hearts 3 is the end of the Xehanort Saga, but the story will continue after that. Sora will always be the main character, even after the the current story line, Nomura has said both these things. He can't be the main character if hes dead,

Why is everyone so sure someone will die anyway? That's not how KH works.People only die of old age, if at all.

Well he WAS almost killed off.

Except for Clayton, it was implied he was crushed by the stealth seeker or something like that. And since Square can't use any Tarzan related things in any future KH games, he can never comeback!

As for everyone else, their resurrection track record is pretty good.

I was sort of talking about the more major characters though.Like the guy who tried to kill the Hunchback of Notre Dame in KH:DDD and i'm pretty sure Tron(Rinzler) in KH:DDD dies too

I thought the Avatar was the only one who lived more than once....I suppose, given these circumstances, I'm not alone. I want Sora to heroically die! Just die Sora, please. A fitting, heroic death and reflection of his life is needed.

Most of that is possible, but you're wrong here. This is Kingdom Hearts, dead people always come back uwu

If you can, please explain the death of eraqus. Hes dead and has not returned, and i am pretty sure he won't return.

I'm calling it; At the VERY last game in this entire series, Sora is going to sacrifice himself FOR REAL this time to save the ENTIRE UNIVERSE ONCE AND FOR-ALL and won't be able to be brought back.

Riku and Kairi, along with everyone else will cherish his memory forever. For example, everyone will gather at Destiny Islands, looking out to sea, and say his name in his memory, except instead of a happy hopeful "Sora...", just like Birth by Sleep's ending where everyone says his name, it will be a very depressing yet thankful one; mirroring BbS.

I'm coming back to this thread 10 years from now yelling told-you-so's when that game finally comes out; KH 5 (or whatever numbered title is the final game).

This hurt my KH heart....BAD!

Kingdom Hearts is like Fairy Tail, no one dies. 20 points to anyone one who's reading and/or watching the manga/anime.

as much a i want Sora to live. but something is telling me that he could die at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3, but he could come back in Kingdom Hearts 4. image this:

Sora gives his life to save the worlds and his friends in KH3. and says his final goodbyes to his friends, and sadly dies and than they cry.

CUE THE CREDITS!!!!!

after the credits. we see Sora's funeral and everyone is still crying. but Riku and/or Kairi tells everyone to be strong and not to cry, as Sora would tell them the same thing, if he was here. and everyone is trying to be strong for the friend who gave his life for them.

PLOT TWIST!!!!!

Sora turns out to be alive. at *insert location here* and he goes to find a way out and back to his friends.

EPIC FORESHADOWING!!!!!

Unknown to Sora is that he is being watched by an unknown figure and starts saying that the truth will be revealed soon, and leaves. and we get a logo saying "see you in the *insert name of the new saga here* saga"

and that is all. wow that is long.