Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you already decided in which order are you going to play the Kingdom Hearts games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX?

Have you already decided in which order are you going to play the KINGDOM HEARTS games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already decided in which order are you going to play the KINGDOM HEARTS games contained in HD 2.5 ReMIX?

• KHII FM, KH BbS FM and watch Re:coded's HD cinematics.
    • KH BbS FM, KHII FM and watch Re:coded's HD cinematics.
    • Watch Re:coded's HD cinematics, KHII FM and KH BbS FM.
    • Watch Re:coded's HD cinematics, KH BbS FM and KHII FM
    • KHII FM, watch Re:coded's HD cinematics and KH BbS FM..
    • KH BbS FM, watch Re:coded's HD cinematics and KHII FM.
    • No.. because I won't be getting the game...
    • Haven't decided it yet...

I'll watch Recoded first to get it over with since that won't take as much time as beating the other 2 games and I never played the original Recoded,then I'll play KH2FM and I'll end with BBSFM.

I'll be watching Re:coded first to see the new scenes. I'll play through Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and then play Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I'm not really fussed about doing it in order because I already know the story.

I actually did the same thing with 1.5 where I watched Days first then played Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and then moved on to Re:CoM.

I think I'm gonna go KH2 (Because I haven't played it yet), Watch Re:Coded, and If I feel like replaying it, Than Birth By Sleep~

I know I'll watch Coded last, or at least plan to (probably do what I did with days and where I didn't feel like actually playing, watch scenes).  I was going to start with KH2, but more I think about it, since BBS is my favourite game (love command decks, D-links, Aqua's fighting style) I might end up with that.  really depends when it arrives I'll choose, probably end up bouncing between the two