Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

[SPECULATION]How will attraction flow work in kh3?

Will it work like reality shift in DDD or will it work by Sora and others leveling up and at a certain level earn each reality shift move like that? 

What I mean by if it works like reality shift in DDD I mean that attraction flow will be different in each world Sora and others visit. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Personally i think attraction flow will be a specific time event.

You could be right.

I'm positive that it won't work like the reality shift because you need the bottom screen for that to work.

That's what I don't really mean. I'm not saying that it's going to be like reality shift. I'm saying it might work like reality shift, like the attraction flow might change depending on what world you are in. Not saying it's gameplay mechanics will be in kh3.

I don't think Flow Motion will return. KH3 gameplay will probably be closer to KH1&2. If Flow Motion does return, it will have limitations or only be seen/used in reaction commands.

Edited by roxion

I don't think flow motion will return. Kh3 gameplay will probably be closer to kh1&2. If flow motion does return, it will have limitations or only be seen/used in reaction commands.

I've heard that attraction flow might be the evolved form of flow motion.

I speculate that this feature will be scrapped in the final release as it's impossible to do indoors and as any KH fan knows you'll go indoors eventually in any world

I don't see them using the ship and train attractions inside Ansem's Castle in Radiant Garden or in any small places without causing clipping issues and glitches up the ass.

This is a feature I don't think it will make it to the end product.Not to mention it can really look out of place sometimes

Yeah I'm gonna take the final battle with Xehanort seriously when I'm ramming his head with a Disney Land train

I've heard that attraction flow might be the evolved form of flow motion.

Oh really? I haven't a clue how it would work. Still, I'm excited to see how Square will implement Attraction Flow, but I did find this:"The other new ability category is the Attraction Flow which, according to Nomura, is "an evolution of the Free Flow of Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance." In Japanese, "attraction" refers to theme park rides. In the trailer, Sora can be seen riding Disney attractions while attacking enemies. Nomura explained that this Attraction Flow can be selected depending on the location or enemy."http://kotaku.com/in-kingdom-hearts-iii-keyblades-can-transform-into-so-1450635692

Edited by roxion

I speculate that this feature will be scrapped in the final release as it's impossible to do indoors and as any KH fan knows you'll go indoors eventually in any world

I don't see them using the ship and train attractions inside Ansem's Castle in Radiant Garden or in any small places without causing clipping issues and glitches up the ass.

This is a feature I don't think it will make it to the end product.Not to mention it can really look out of place sometimes

Yeah I'm gonna take the final battle with Xehanort seriously when I'm ramming his head with a Disney Land train

In that case, maybe it's more likely that you will be able to use attraction flow when you have to fight a very large enemy like we saw in one of the kh3 trailers. 

Well Attraction Flow is supposed to work like Flow motion according to Nora. I Suspect theat like Flow motion, it will all be available from the get go, but that it will be limited to certain places.

Edited by Ven983

Well Attraction Flow is supposed to work like Flow motion according to Nora. I Suspect theat like Flow motion, it will all be available from the get go, but that it will be limited to certain places.

Yeah it seems like this is true. I do belive that they will pull this of without having to scrap this idea. http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/47305/20131029/kingdom-hearts-3-release-date.htm

Edited by Zeldablade7

In that case, maybe it's more likely that you will be able to use attraction flow when you have to fight a very large enemy like we saw in one of the kh3 trailers. 

But then,what's the point of having a feature that is very limited to a few selection of enemies

Oh really? I haven't a clue how it would work. Still, I'm excited to see how Square will implement Attraction Flow, but I did find this:"The other new ability category is the Attraction Flow which, according to Nomura, is "an evolution of the Free Flow of Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance." In Japanese, "attraction" refers to theme park rides. In the trailer, Sora can be seen riding Disney attractions while attacking enemies. Nomura explained that this Attraction Flow can be selected depending on the location or enemy."http://kotaku.com/in-kingdom-hearts-iii-keyblades-can-transform-into-so-1450635692

Okay. I wasn't really sure if that was confirmed or not.

But then,what's the point of having a feature that is very limited to a few selection of enemies

I don't know what they are going to do with the move, but that doesn't mean that I should lose my hopes on it. Who knows? It may actually work oh and SE could just make the rooms big enough to do attraction flow. It may be only used on special bosses in the game.

Edited by Zeldablade7

Attraction Flow will be world-dependent like Nomura said and there will be a special Attraction Flow for certain bosses like we saw in the trailers. But it could be that bosses like Rock Titan chance the way a Attraction Flow works like the Train may fly during that boss fight but normally it will ride around and go in circles. Lastly Flowmotion will proababbky be downgraded to simple Parkour

Will it work like reality shift in DDD or will it work by Sora and others leveling up and at a certain level earn each reality shift move like that? 

What I mean by if it works like reality shift in DDD I mean that attraction flow will be different in each world Sora and others visit. 

I think it will be like Reality Shift, maybe using the touchpad of the PS4.

It being like reality shift will be cool.

Just his it a 3 min cool down and it'll be pretty legit. The only problem is will there be quick time commands or just one click activate thingy?

You know, now that I look at Attraction Flow...the more I look at it...the less I see it working well or even at all. It seems like either a Game-Breaker or just plain unusable.

Then again, Nomura will most likely find some way to make it work and work well...but that remains to be seen...

personaly i think the actraction flow will be rethought entirely and evolve into something new that will surprise us all.

Edited by liamaru