Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you already obtained all the trophies in HD 1.5 ReMIX?

Have you already obtained all the trophies in HD 1.5 ReMIX?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already obtained all the trophies in HD 1.5 ReMIX?

• Yeah! A long time ago, actually.
    • Yes. Obtained the last ones recently.
    • Nope! But I'm still trying..!
    • Nah... I gave up a long time ago.
    • Nope. I don't have the slightest interest in getting them all.
    • Nope. I don't own the game...

Yup! Only ones that i hated were almost all gummi ship ones. Chain of memories took a while, but it wasn't that challenging. 358/2 tho... those are probably the hardest trophies the PS3 has to offer. But all in all platinuming was so fun! They were actually my first platinums, and they made me realize trophy hunting is fun (for me at least). And, for that, i now have 13 platinums ^_^

I still don't have a PS3 (it's on its way now tho!). I had to borrow a friend's PS3 to play 1.5, didn't want to keep it from him so I didn't 100% it. Once I get my PS3, 100%ing KH1.5 is on my list (as well as playing Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, The Last of Us, Sly Racoon... yeah I should have bought a PS3 ages ago).

I really only have the tedious collect all keyblades, staves & shields, beat like 2 secret bosses and to do all the really boring synthesis. Oh also have to play through the game on Standard because it was so hard of them to stack difficulty trophies :l That's for KHFM any ways.

Re:CoM I haven't beaten yet and I don't see myself getting the platinum any time soon tbh. I'd be happy just to beat the game and collect as many as I feel I can in one playthrough. 

Days was pretty tough but I got 100% on it eventually xD

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Originally, I was hoping to do so, but I gave up around the time I realized I'd have to re-play KH1 several times in a row in order to achieve them. Not to say that I wouldn't enjoy it, but having to re-play it and grind over and over would essentially kill my enjoyment of the game and I'd like to revisit it several years into the future and still find joy in playing it. Not, 'Oh God, THIS game again...'

Plus, the trophies for Re:CoM simply aren't worth my time. Collecting cards is not what I consider fun in that game. 

Still trying!! >.<

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

I Bought 1.5 (pre-ordered it too), but I haven't played it yet.

I'm waiting until a month before kh3 releases, then i'll crack open 1.5 and 2.5 and play all the games in chronological order, which includes replaying DDD.

I'm 2 away in KH1FM (Undefeated and Normal difficulty) but playing back to back before I'm in no rush to do them.  Where's the point of playing the game til it becomes a chore.  I will get it eventually.  Haven't really got into Re:COM yet.