Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

[SPECULATION] How would we explore the worlds of kh3 with?

There are some BBS spoilers in this post. If you don't know the Terra's story in BBS yet don't read this post.

This may be a little obvious, but I think they are going to have a combination of gummi ships and keyblade riders in kh3 because in kh BBS Ventus, Terra, and Aqua have keyblade gliders that lets them go to other worlds outside of other worlds. So maybe in kingdom hearts 3 Ventus and Aqua may either have to follow Sora and the others on the gummi ship, or go on their own to find Terra. I'm not sure about Terra because at the end of BBS Terra's body gets taken over by Master Xehanort. Anyways Ventus and Aqua might know how to give Sora and others keyblade armor so they can probably ditch the gummi ship. I hope that it's a combination of keyblade gliders and gummi ships in kh3, but at the end, kh3 might end up being an amazing game when it comes out and people might not really care of we need keyblade gliders in kh3 when it gets released, but this is just speculation after all. .Nothing special. What do you guys think about this?

Edited by Zeldablade7

Because it's a numbered title I think they'll just keep the Gummi Ship, no Gliders. 

Gliders are single passenger vehicles and Sora needs to be able to take Donald and Goofy with him. After Aqua wakes Ven I bet they'll just do their own thing (which we won't see) together and meet back up with the others at the Keyblade Graveyard. I'm betting Apprentice Xehanort/terra Xehanort will be the second to last member of the True Organization XIII to be defeated. 

OOOOHHH Unrelated thought but what if each time a Seeker of Darkness is defeated the heart fragment Master Xehanort implanted in them goes back to him and makes him stronger then he was in BbS? Or they may go the Voldemort rout and just have the fragments be destroyed all together. But I really hope they do the other thing now that I thought if it.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Because it's a numbered title I think they'll just keep the Gummi Ship, no Gliders. 

I guess that would make sense. I might have been thinking about this a little too hard. I think that the gummi ship is a no brainer because it's more likely to be in kingdom hearts 3 then keyblade gliders. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Donald and Goofy aren't an excuse for not having Keyblade Gliding, let's say that Sora learned how to glide his keyblade, Donald and Goofy can still ride the Gummi Ship and follow the others, it won't be the end of the world though.

Sora, Donal, And Goofy will probably use the Gummi ship, Mickey, And Riku will probably use a gummi ship, or the star shard. Dependent on if Kairi will be able to  travel alongside Riku/Sora's Gang, shed probably go by gummi ship. Terra, Ventus, and Aqua will probably use the vehicals they used in BBS.

There are some BBS spoilers in this post. If you don't know the Terra's story in BBS yet don't read this post.

This may be a little obvious, but I think they are going to have a combination of gummi ships and keyblade riders in kh3 because in kh BBS Ventus, Terra, and Aqua have keyblade gliders that lets them go to other worlds outside of other worlds. So maybe in kingdom hearts 3 Ventus and Aqua may either have to follow Sora and the others on the gummi ship, or go on their own to find Terra. I'm not sure about Terra because at the end of BBS Terra's body gets taken over by Master Xehanort. Anyways Ventus and Aqua might know how to give Sora and others keyblade armor so they can probably ditch the gummi ship. I hope that it's a combination of keyblade gliders and gummi ships in kh3, but at the end, kh3 might end up being an amazing game when it comes out and people might not really care of we need keyblade gliders in kh3 when it gets released, but this is just speculation after all. .Nothing special. What do you guys think about this?

I want Keyblade Riders!

I think that they'll use the Gummi Ship around the start of the game then Donald, Goofy and Mickey will get around by using the Star Shard, Lea will use the Corridors of Darkness, Sora, Riku and Kairi will use Keyblade Gliders.

Gummi ships. They will revamp the Gummi Ship missions just like they did from KH1 to KH2. Im actually looking forward to seeing what major improvements they will have this time

There are some BBS spoilers in this post. If you don't know the Terra's story in BBS yet don't read this post. This may be a little obvious, but I think they are going to have a combination of gummi ships and keyblade riders in kh3 because in kh BBS Ventus, Terra, and Aqua have keyblade gliders that lets them go to other worlds outside of other worlds. So maybe in kingdom hearts 3 Ventus and Aqua may either have to follow Sora and the others on the gummi ship, or go on their own to find Terra. I'm not sure about Terra because at the end of BBS Terra's body gets taken over by Master Xehanort. Anyways Ventus and Aqua might know how to give Sora and others keyblade armor so they can probably ditch the gummi ship. I hope that it's a combination of keyblade gliders and gummi ships in kh3, but at the end, kh3 might end up being an amazing game when it comes out and people might not really care of we need keyblade gliders in kh3 when it gets released, but this is just speculation after all. .Nothing special. What do you guys think about this?

I agree with u there

I think they will both be included because the gummi ship doesn't actually belong to sora, and riku is a master now so he could probably create his own techniques and way of travel between worlds. If sora is alone then glider is possible but when he's with donald and goofy theres no point in using the glider.