Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King.Mickey

Was Mickey looking for Aqua in KH1?

I'm thinking that after the events of KHII, Mickey returned to Radiant Garden and somehow found the Hidden Room where Aqua's Armour was kept by Xemnas. They may have found some sort of hint about where she was from this, either a message from Aqua herself or something left there by Xemnas (since Xehanort and Ansem have a tendency of writing everything down I find this more likely).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qbm4iRsMoU&feature=kp

I'm thinking that after the events of KHII, Mickey returned to Radiant Garden and somehow found the Hidden Room where Aqua's Armour was kept by Xemnas. They may have found some sort of hint about where she was from this, either a message from Aqua herself or something left there by Xemnas (since Xehanort and Ansem have a tendency of writing everything down I find this more likely).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qbm4iRsMoU&feature=kp

Him talking to that armor is the Terra side of Xemnas, that's why he says "My friend"

Edited by Scottish Skarmory

Him talking to that armor is the Terra side of Xemnas, that's why he says "My friend"

Yup. Xemnas has Terra's memories. Don't know what that has to do with my original post, but whatever... :P

Edited by atheist123

Really, Mickey is kind of the worst at saving these people. Not only does he not think to look for Aqua when he's in the neighborhood, he completely shrugs off the fact when Terra-nort appears while talking to Ansem the Wise. 

If I remember correctly, Mickey never saw Terra during BBS. Terra saw Mickey as he took the star shard and traveled off to try and save the worlds from the unversed.

If I remember correctly, Mickey never saw Terra during BBS. Terra saw Mickey as he took the star shard and traveled off to try and save the worlds from the unversed.

Even still, the fact that Ansem calls him Xehanort should have sent some alarm bells off.

Lol I never noticed that mickey didn't acknowledge that....

Guess he forgot, just like how Goofy and Donald forgot where Yen Sid lived in KH2....despite the fact that they've been there plenty of times. xD

Edited by Pandy Monium

I know the main reason for him going to the Realm of Darkness was to find the Keyblade that he now owns, but does anyone else think there was also another underlying reason to it that hasn't been confirmed yet? Maybe he was also looking for Aqua there, yet couldn't find her?

But wait, is he or anyone else even aware that she's there?

I know that it's also much more than likely for Nomura to not have even come up with any of BbS's story that long ago, but they could always add that part to it, explain it in KH3 and make it work. That'd be pretty cool.

Back in the events of KHI, Mickey didn't know yet the location of Aqua.

Even still, the fact that Ansem calls him Xehanort should have sent some alarm bells off.

Oh yeah, he didn't acknowledge that...Yay, it's like the "Donald and Goofy didn't know where Yen Sid lived but went to his home 11 years earlier retcon" all over again. xD

I honestly think back in KHI, Mickey had no idea that Aqua was in the RoD, hence why he never found her and took her back with him. Even if BBS wasn't in development back then, there shouldve been no reason he wouldnt take her with him if they met there, so the only logical way to explain this is that he didn't know she was there, and didn't find her. Chances are, Mickey and Yen Sid found out Aqua was in the RoD after KHII, probably after Xemnas's defeat.

Maybe they were actually implying that they don't even know Aqua is lost. I mean she left the tower and then they probably just assumed she went to go look for Terra and that maybe she still is. That or it's just one of many small plot holes.

We can't know for sure if Mickey was there to search for Aqua, however, he does know she's there. In the secret movie of Re:Coded, Mickey is talking to YenSid sayng that he might know where Ven is to which YenSid replies: "That just leaves Terra". With this you can conclude both know where Aqua is, as to when they found her in the Realm of Darkness we don't know. It is possible that Mickey found her when he went to look for the Kingdom Key D.