Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ventorus01

KHBbS Terra in Neverland 3 Missing Chests...

Sorry to keep bothering you. I've been looking through Neverland over and over and forgot to check the list of chests to see which I was missing. I'm missing the last three chests and there's something that's been bugging me.

There's the below place. There's that little red mark on the map, indicating that there's another place to go...however, I can't get to it. Any suggestions? T_T (I looked at the vid that another user had linked to me, but I didn't see it...I don't know if I missed it in the vid or not, though I looked multiple times. T_T) There's that ledge all the way on the left and I can't get up there for some reason. Terra gets halfway up the 'rock', no where near the ledge. And the keyblade that's his position is at, is facing the little red exit/entrance to another part of the island that I can't get to.

Posted Image

Sorry for the crappy quality, my cell phone doesn't take the best pics, especially when it comes to pics with my PSP involved. X_X

EDIT: I looked at the vids again and all the person did was dash around, unfortunately, so I dunno how to get up there. X_X

well i dont have the game, so i dont know what to do, but perhaps either there is a high jump ability of some sort that you need, or maybe you just have to try to find some ledges to climb your way up there, from something that i remember, i think there were treasures there that weren't supposed to be easy to get or something, good luck

In aqua's story you are able to clime up the ledge using magical balls that project you up to that area. You can not go there as terra.

Then where's the last 3 treasure chests in Terra's story? (They're the last three on the treasure chest list.) I've been everywhere on Neverland and looked in every last nook and cranny and found nothing. The only place left to look is that ledge.

In aqua's story you are able to clime up the ledge using magical balls that project you up to that area. You can not go there as terra.

Then where's the last 3 treasure chests in Terra's story? (They're the last three on the treasure chest list.) I've been everywhere on Neverland and looked in every last nook and cranny and found nothing. The only place left to look is that ledge.

yeah, i dont see why they would keep that entrance there if you couldn't get to it, there has to be some way

Maybe you have to reach that ledge from the opposite side? (Like, you enter the room on the cliff)

I'm sure there's a walkthrough somewhere that can help you :/

Try watch Cyberman65 videos, he seems to be an expert at this game:

Aw, I tried the link, but it gave me: 500 Internal Server Error

T_T

Maybe you have to reach that ledge from the opposite side? (Like, you enter the room on the cliff)

I'm sure there's a walkthrough somewhere that can help you :/

Nope, I've been all around that ledge. T_T

yeah, i dont see why they would keep that entrance there if you couldn't get to it, there has to be some way

I know, right? Unless it's there to just mess with us. X_X I just keep thinking that those last 3 treasure chests are up there because that's the only place I have left to look. T_T

I lol'd. ^^; Magical balls. ^^; Sorry, it's 5:05am right now and I'm pretty easily entertained to begin with. xD

I wonder where those last 3 chests could be, then...I've been all over Neverland except that ledge in the pic. X_X And from you say, it's not possible to get up there. X_X This makes me sad, cause those 3 treasure chests are the last 3 that I need throughout the entire game (the story, of course). T_T

HEY!, im watching this guy's play through of bbs!, hm, maybe i can find that vid, anyways, that link didn't work for me either

Aw, I tried the link, but it gave me: 500 Internal Server Error

T_T

Try again, it works for me. There were a few problems with Youtube yesterday, maybe it works today.

It's a bad picture but if you can see the ledge there, there is a series of ledges leading to a cave, inside it one chest, and from the outside you have to jump to the next cave containing the other two chests. this is on the skull island. hope this helps

Sorry to keep bothering you. I've been looking through Neverland over and over and forgot to check the list of chests to see which I was missing. I'm missing the last three chests and there's something that's been bugging me.

There's the below place. There's that little red mark on the map, indicating that there's another place to go...however, I can't get to it. Any suggestions? T_T (I looked at the vid that another user had linked to me, but I didn't see it...I don't know if I missed it in the vid or not, though I looked multiple times. T_T) There's that ledge all the way on the left and I can't get up there for some reason. Terra gets halfway up the 'rock', no where near the ledge. And the keyblade that's his position is at, is facing the little red exit/entrance to another part of the island that I can't get to.

Posted Image

Sorry for the crappy quality, my cell phone doesn't take the best pics, especially when it comes to pics with my PSP involved. X_X

EDIT: I looked at the vids again and all the person did was dash around, unfortunately, so I dunno how to get up there. X_X

is that the one that was in a cave? that you could only get to if you jump on a rock and from there on a palm tree? i think thats the one ur talking about

OMG already found IT!!!!!!!!!

Here is the adress http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/943347-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/faqs/59102

This is an online gide it wont fail trust ME!

Sheeh usually treasure chests are easy to find MAN that was ridiculus just skip the explanation and go stait ti Teras story. I just read what i need, the treasure chest list of Never Land so just skip everithing and just read what u need (If u whant) :D

Terra can't get up there. the missing chests are not there. have you tried looking in peter's hideout, because there are two there, and at Skull Rock, where the higher levels on the insides have three chests