Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

[SPECULATION] I have an interesting thought about one of the possible plots in kh3.

Since Riku and King Mickey were in the realm of darkness i'm going to assume that they know how strong the enemies are in the realm of darkness and they probably know some or most of the realm of darkness area. Mickey has probably been in the realm of darkness for a long time because in one of the cutscenes in kingdom hearts 1 we saw mickey looking at the kingdom key D in the distance. I'm assuming that he wanted it. I won't be surprised if King Mickey and Riku decide to find Aqua in the realm of darkness because first of all mickey knows that Aqua is in the realm of darkness to this day and that both of them have been in the realm of darkness. Plus they are both keyblade masters(which probably doesn't matter in this case) which would make sense for the experts to go in the realm of darkness to save Aqua, another keyblade master.  What do you guys think about this? I may be wrong, but there's nothing wrong with speculating. 

What cutscene was that in KH1?

I think it was a short cutscene in the game. I don't remember it that much, but I know it's a cutscene. Maybe it happened near the end of the game.

I think that Mickey, Riku, and Kairi will go to the Realm of Darkness to find Aqua. Kairi is a Princess of Heart who has connections with Aqua, so she could use her powers to help Mickey and Riku.

yeah. she will basically be like a GPS that will help king mickey and the others find Aqua. I never thought of it that way before. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

yeah. she will basically be like a GPS that will help king mickey and the others find Aqua. I never thought of it that way before. 

Perhaps finding aqua will be her mark of mastery exam.

Perhaps finding aqua will be her mark of mastery exam.

LOL 

- Sora saves the world multiple times over the course of 1-2 years, still isn't master.

- Kairi becomes master over the course of less than a week, tells Sora to suck it up

Kairi's character is finally developing guys! She's risen from plot device to navigation system!

I think that Mickey, Riku, and Kairi will go to the Realm of Darkness to find Aqua. Kairi is a Princess of Heart who has connections with Aqua, so she could use her powers to help Mickey and Riku.

What about Sora?