Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheWayToDawn

Favorite Quotes Game!

Only two kinds of people exist in this world, those who steal and those who are stolen from.
Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)

Edited by DawnofRiku

"My plan was perfect,but there was one thing I overlooked,one factor I failed to calculate. He's a dumb@$$. And there is no counting for Dumb@$$...Ness."-Agito Wanijima (Air Gear)

I was going to include this one with my last post, but I forgot."You are not who your past says you are. You are who you choose to be."~Hetty Lang (NCIS: LA)

You haven't given up on me? -Bruce

Never. -Alfred

(Batman Begins ~ Movie)

Unless you quit for 8 years because of a knee injury, only to come back anyway to fight Bane in a contrived plot with a magical knee brace and I leave to show you that that's not cool, man, even though I helped you become Batman even though all this time I never wanted you to become Batman, and I waited all this time to tell you, and helped you when you went against The Joker, but other than that, never.

The Dark Knight Rises- Alfred (He might as well have said this.)

"Remember... No matter how many Pokemon you've got, or how powerful they are... Nothing's more powerful than a real friendship between a trainer and his Pokemon!"~Red (Pokémon Adventures Volume 3: Saffron City Siege)

Edited by Rinax

it doesn't matte if you make 100 friends. Instead, make real friends who are important to you as 100 is to them. It doesn't matter if you have one, as long that it's a friend you care about.- Yozora: [Haganai] (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)

Edited by DawnofRiku

"You see, light is made up of many colors, and out of all those colors, red is the one that travels the farthest- Axel (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)

<3 I love that line

Edited by DawnofRiku

"We fought this war for vengeance, and vengeance we have taken. But it is not sweet. If this is victory, then our hands are too small to hold it."  - Dwarves of Thráin

Who reads all the appendices anyway