Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheWayToDawn

Favorite Quotes Game!

"People who know each other in a world without light, give me the power to connect souls born into a world of darkness! Seek the mate! The power of a bond born in a hateful hell. Communion of dark knights who wound and stab each other! Line up, you who would never stand in a line! Legion!"

—Ren Suzugamori (Cardfight!! Vanguard)

"A lot of people don't know what it feels like, do they? To be angry... in your bones. I mean they understand, the foster parents, everybody understands. For a while... then they want the angry little kid to do something that he knows he can't do... Move on. So after a while they stop understanding. They send the angry kid to a boy's home. I figured it out to late, you gotta learn to hide the anger. Practice smiling in a mirror... it's like putting on a mask." -John Blake (Dark Knight Rises ~ Movie)

"He sure does eat a lot, huh? That crazy Hydreigon... You know, I've been thinking about it and maybe... Maybe he isn't the voice of all life, but just the sound of all the stomachs grumbling."~Emolga (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity)

"Perhaps there is also a sort of truth in daring to face a different tomorrow."

~Kyurem (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity)

Hey... The Dragon God in my pants also feels like making a legend on your transparent panties.

~Agito Wanijima (Air Gear)

Don't believe in the me who believes in you.

Don't believe in the you who believes in me.

Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

~Kamina (TTGL)

AG: Cause even though you got all these highfalutin and fancy reserv8tions, you know as well as me a killer is a killer is a killer.

AG: There 8n't no ch8nging your ways for good, and one d8y you're going to flail that silly l8ttle cane of yours and not find n8thing to 8ump into, and fall f8ce first into the sh!t ag8in.

AG: And you're going to do something t8rri8le to some8ody and wish you could t8ke it 8ack 8ut you can't!!!!!!!!

AG: And then you'll work hard to win 8ack their trust, and you'll try and try and tr8, and you'll see how hard it is!

AG: You'll seeeeeeee!

~Vriska Serket (Homestuck)

Master Bruce. Stop. Master Bruce. BRUCE! -Alfred

What are you... -Bruce

I will not in good conscience allow you to go. You are outmatched by these assassins and... -Alfred

I'm what? -Bruce

...you're not some hardened vigilante. You're a young man with a trust fund and too much anger. You are in over your head and I don't want this to be your end. -Alfred

Alfred, who do you see when you look at me? The boy whose shoes you used to tie every morning, the teenager you drove to his first date? While you are here every night, I am out there... the ONLY THING between the innocent and the predatory... -Bruce

You may be, but... -Alfred

No, not 'may be'. I am. When the mugger or the thief stop to think twice, that is fear. That is what I am. That is why they hired assassins - because I am the reason the criminals breathe easier when the sun rises. So no, Alfred, I am NOT in over my head. Tonight will not be my end. But it will be theirs. -Bruce

(Batman Arkham Origins ~ Video Game) 

"Should you be alive, if it's even possible to continue to exist in these sealed lands, one day perhaps you will make atonement for what you've done."-Lord Emon (Shadows of the Colossus)

"It's like this... I'm really not happy about you messing with my memories. But...you know---I can't really get mad at you for it, either. These memories you gave me... In my head, I know they're lies---but they still feel right. Like the promise I made. I said I would protect you and that I wouldn't make you cry...not ever. Naminé...if you cry now---I'll feel guilty, like I let you down."

-Sora (Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories)

Edited by TheWayToDawn

"It burns you to have come so close. To have power! Unlimited power. And for what? For all mankind to share." 

-Loki (Avengers ~ Movie)

Edited by TheWayToDawn

"Let's let the summer breeze talk to us, go with the flow let's keep on riding.

Never looking forward or back, only looking upward with stars in shinning.

Even when I'm lost in the course, y'all show me the way like moonlight in darkness.

All the way till the very end...

Spring came to my life with more than one heart after long years of winter.

No man's an island, together united we stand on the ground tall feel that.

Destiny's in our hands cuz what we do comes back someday.

Midsummer. Knight's. Dream!"

- Lotus Juice, Chorus to Main theme "Fate is in our hands" Persona 3 The Movie: #2 Midsummer Knight's Dream

Edited by Scottish Skarmory

"Okay guys, it's dangerous so we need to be prepared. SO I BROUGHT A GOLF CLUB! And Chie doesn't get to come!"  - Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4 Hiimdaisy Comic parody)

Also: "you have become friends with Yosuke. Yosuke will now DIE for you."

Also: "you have become friends with Yosuke. Yosuke will now DIE for you."

Dojima - "How do you want your coffee?"

Dojima - "Black? Don't try act tough you sissy."

Dojima - "Cream? Oh coming right up madame."

Dojima - "Cream and Sugar? What are you, Nanako?"

Nanako - "Daddy, I want it Black!"

Dojima - "Surprise You?.." *Throws the coffee at Yu*

- Persona 4 Hiimdaisy Comic Dub.

Edited by Scottish Skarmory