Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

A Final Fantasy World In KHIII?

you're totally right i support you're theory 100 fold i hope we get to have a final fantasy world because kh is suppose to be half final fantasy as well.

Midgar could be a world in a future Kingdom Hearts game. I'd totally want them to do a game where the main story is Shinra Corp and Gandrake Enterprises (Samurai Legend Musashi) acting in conspiracy for universal domination. Now that would be something.

You mean Radiant Garden? Not sure how that'd work given the fact that the origins of every FF character has changed drastically. I think RD/Hollow Bastion is about as good as we'll get.

Edited by Kaweebo

You mean Radiant Garden? Not sure how that'd work given the fact that the origins of every FF character has changed drastically. I think RD/Hollow Bastion is about as good as we'll get.

You might be right. But like I said, we've been given zero information on the backgrounds/homeworlds of Cloud, Sephiroth, and Tifa in the Kingdom Hearts universe, so its still a possibility.

You might be right. But like I said, we've been given zero information on the backgrounds/homeworlds of Cloud, Sephiroth, and Tifa in the Kingdom Hearts universe, so its still a possibility.

I'm pretty sure it was explained that they all lived in Radiant Garden and escaped to Traverse Town with Cid on a Gummi Ship when the Heartless attacked.

I'm pretty sure it was explained that they all lived in Radiant Garden and escaped to Traverse Town with Cid on a Gummi Ship when the Heartless attacked.

Yeah, that was explained for everybody EXCEPT the three I mentioned.

I love how people only think of the worlds that are blatant fanservice... I like FFVII, but we don't need it in KHIII as a world.

What WOULD fit? Baron. FFIV;s world would be PERFECT for KHIII. A lot of the themes in KH came from FFIV (Light vs Dark, Betrayal, Redemption, etc.). In fact, Riku's pretty much a clone of Kain Highwind. I honestly think any world other than Baron would just be fanservice, and FFIV could actually have a much deeper plot.

Problem with a FF world? THEY'RE TOO BIG. The most likely would be VII's world and Spira. But Spira in particular is massive.

but a spira world would be so cool becous it has so much history & the desighn i so uniquely detailed oh god i want a ff10 world sooooo bad

but a spira world would be so cool becous it has so much history & the desighn i so uniquely detailed oh god i want a ff10 world sooooo bad

It's too big. Perhaps a Zanarkand world. But even that's unlikely.

It's too big. Perhaps a Zanarkand world. But even that's unlikely.

why didnt they put zanarkand in kh ddd it would have fit perfectly i mean like twtnw kind of looks like it soo why not.

If there is an FF world in KH3 it would most likely be FFVIII's world. Remember Leon's world was taken over by the heartless because he couldnt protect it which is why he changed his name from Squall Leonhart to just Leon. I think the FF8 world will probably make it into KH3 and Leon will probably return to free it somehow 

Lots of FF characters are residents to Kingdom hearts worlds... BUT, FFXII (Which i hate so much.. almost as much as XIII) but XII doesn't really have a small area that could be explored.. so if they make some FFXII characters residents to KH worlds... they still have a HUGE amount  land to explore... 

If there is an FF world in KH3 it would most likely be FFVIII's world. Remember Leon's world was taken over by the heartless because he couldnt protect it which is why he changed his name from Squall Leonhart to just Leon. I think the FF8 world will probably make it into KH3 and Leon will probably return to free it somehow 

That world was Radiant Garden. : That's why he showed up there at the end of KHI, and why he lives there in KHII.

Hmmm. A Final Fantasy World world be fine, nothing needed, but it would be nice...

SHIBUYA on the other hand, is NECESSARY. We were practically PROMISED it!  

What? He did die. And Aerith is in there, we saw her in KHI and KHII.... so what's the problem?

lol you completely misunderstood what I was trying to convey. x D

You said you weren't going to include Zack because he's dead, but Aerith is dead too. So I was wondering what that contradiction was about lol

lol you completely misunderstood what I was trying to convey. x D

You said you weren't going to include Zack because he's dead, but Aerith is dead too. So I was wondering what that contradiction was about lol

... Aerith is not dead, Mickey. She never died at all. lol

What, she came back to life? I'm not a huge fan of FF so I don't know that much, but what's this all about then???

I'm not talking about the FF series, Mickey. I'm referring to the Kingdom Hearts series, as in "Zack died in the Kingdom Hearts series and Aerith did not." Understand?

I'm not talking about the FF series, Mickey. I'm referring to the Kingdom Hearts series, as in "Zack died in the Kingdom Hearts series and Aerith did not." Understand?

Ah, yup. 

It never showed him die at all though so how are you getting this?