Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Image Dragon Ball Z logic

Eh, you're kind of taking the energy of millions, possibly billions of people. 5 episodes is understandable. 

As for planet Namek, Freiza stated that Namek was more durable than he thought so it would take longer than 5 minutes and secondly looong before this fight it was proven Goku could move faster than the naked eye can see so you can bet what we see isn't even in real time.

And yes I'm well aware of the joking nature of this topic but the "HURR HURR DRGONBLL Z HURR HURR FILLER HURR HURR OVER 9000 HURR MUCH SCREAMING HAHAHAHA" circlejerk that the internet seems to love is old and just not funny.

Eh, you're kind of taking the energy of millions, possibly billions of people. 5 episodes is understandable. 

As for planet Namek, Freiza stated that Namek was more durable than he thought so it would take longer than 5 minutes and secondly looong before this fight it was proven Goku could move faster than the naked eye can see so you can bet what we see isn't even in real time.

And yes I'm well aware of the joking nature of this topic but the "HURR HURR DRGONBLL Z HURR HURR FILLER HURR HURR OVER 9000 HURR MUCH SCREAMING HAHAHAHA" circlejerk that the internet seems to love is old and just not funny.

It took one episode in Kai and four chapters in the manga. Five episodes, in comparison, is stretching it a bit much. And yes, filler did stretch the series to a somewhat annoying extent. These are facts, Winner.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

It took one episode in Kai and four chapters in the manga. Five episodes, in comparison, is stretching it a bit much. And yes, filler did stretch the series to a somewhat annoying extent. These are facts, Winner.

What does any of this have to do with my post? Nothing here even directly addresses what I said. All the while you're basically responding to people who don't exist. "And yes, filler did stretch the series to a somewhat annoying extent." Yeah, and who said otherwise? No one I can see. 

What does any of this have to do with my post? Nothing here even directly addresses what I said. All the while you're basically responding to people who don't exist. "And yes, filler did stretch the series to a somewhat annoying extent." Yeah, and who said otherwise? No one I can see. 

You were arguing that Goku taking 5 episodes to charge a Spirit Bomb on Namek is understandable, and I'm refuting your statement by saying that it took less time in the manga, the original strory, as well as in Kai, which is more close to the manga than DBZ ever was, and thus, 5 episodes is too long a time and is unnecessary. That should have easy to see.

Also, I wasn't "responding" to anybody, I was reinforcing the joke that Sora was making and the fact that the joke he made had some truth in it.

I'm more curious as to how the heck they can hold on to the Spirit Bomb (Or any attack for that matter), and push it around. I wasn't aware that pure energy is solid. : Still love DBZ, though. xD