Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Anime | Manga New DragonBall Z Movie Coming In 2015

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-07-15/dragon-ball-z-gets-new-2015-film-by-creator-toriyama/.76681

Fresh off the recent news about Battle Of Gods, we're getting YET ANOTHER new DragonBall Z movie next year; the production and development of this movie will be handled by the creator himself, Akira Toriyama, and due to a previous inverview with Toriyama, there might be a possibility of Vegeta being the main star of the show. :P

#GETHYPE

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Never saw Battle of the Gods. I've heard more bad things than good. We'll see what happens.

tbh, though, I feel like they should make an official anime based off of the Dragon Ball Multiverse webcomic because it is fantastic.

Never saw Battle of the Gods. I've heard more bad things than good. 

Where ever you got that from, they were lying to you.

Go watch BoG and then #GETHYPE for this movie. You'll have a great time.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/07/15/v-jump-unveils-new-dragon-ball-z-movie-in-development/

Some new information has been unearthed about the upcoming DragonBall Z movie coming in 2015, and more specifically, sometime around Japans' "Golden Week" of that year, which should be around the month of May.

The information is a passage from Akira Toriyama himself which dictates that this movie will be a direct sequel to Battle Of Gods, as well as info. we've known so far. Check it out:

[As with the last movie], I thought up the new story for the next Dragon Ball theatrical movie as though it were a continuation of the manga when it was in serialization. Just the fact that I don’t have to draw anything means I can obsess completely over the smallest bits of dialogue. Well, the truth is that I wasn’t planning on going that far, since it’s pretty exhausting at my age, but I got a little carried away.

This time will of course be a continuation of the previous Battle of Gods, but I’ve deliberately increased the amount of action scenes by a good deal. With regards to the contents, they told me, “Keep it a secret!” like they’re all high-and-mighty, so I can’t touch on it yet, but it should be super-duper interesting!

The fact that I’d say that, when I’m not big on the flashy action-stuff, means there’s no doubt about it! Even my very first editor Torishima, who rarely ever praises me, said, “This is good!”

Absolutely no doubt about it! …Although it won’t be any good if I say that too loudly and people end up disappointed by it, but at the very least, I’m confident that the contents are something that the fans will be able to thoroughly enjoy! Right now, I’m drawing the design illustrations for the new character and such. The movie’s completion is still a ways out in the future, but please look forward to it!!

Yes. It is a personal point of view of course, but i think bills has no charisma, i don't like his chara design, the reason for the fights is ridiculous, ssj God is pure WTF, the end is no good.

And some other détails.

Maybe i expected toi much...

Yeah dude its just a dragon ball movie; a bad guy appears and then they fight him pretty simple right?

Yeah, but the bad Guy can be charismatic and have a real reason to fight and try to destroy earth. And they can fight without transformons into a god out of nowhere. I'm sur ssj2 gogeta is stronger than ssj god goku.

I liked the fact he tried to destroy the earth for a stupid reason. Much more refreshing than all these generic "I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM TASTE MY POWER!" anime villains. Bills was just "No pudding for me? OK time to die." Loved it.

Thank you, Bills. Thank you kindly.

Is there a translation yet? ._. I really want to know what Shenron was saying, and what the words said. xD

Now that you mention it, there is! Kazenshuu.com has done a translation of text from both the first teaser and the extended teaser. Here's what Shenron has been saying:

史上最悪の願い。それは、絶望の始まり。

The worst wish in history. That is the beginning of despair.

生き返らせてほしい者がいます

There’s someone I want you to revive

Courtesy of Kazenshuu's "New Movie Facts" article for the movie. Here's the link: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/07/25/dragon-ball-z-2015-new-movie-facts/ 

Take a look to see all the other information we've gathered so far!

Now that you mention it, there is! Kazenshuu.com has done a translation of text from both the first teaser and the extended teaser. Here's what Shenron has been saying:

Courtesy of Kazenshuu's "New Movie Facts" article for the movie. Here's the link: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/07/25/dragon-ball-z-2015-new-movie-facts/ 

Take a look to see all the other information we've gathered so far!

Thanks! I'm trying to think of who could be revived... Haven't seen BoG yet, but I haven't heard of anyone dying in that... Frieza, maybe?

Thanks! I'm trying to think of who could be revived... Haven't seen BoG yet, but I haven't heard of anyone dying in that... Frieza, maybe?

Freiza's been long dead in that movie. lol It takes place five years after the Buu Saga 

Well then, it'll be all the more surprising when we find out.

True. I just can't help but make guesses, since we've got a year to wait.

... Of course, I should probably be focusing on BoG since I haven't seen it yet. xD